Chapter 6

After hours of searching, no one was able to find Virgil. This made Roman incredibly nervous, him not knowing where his love is.

Around 4 A.M, a maid woke up to get a snack from the servant's hall. As she was walking back, she stepped on something, she looked down and saw a purple and red jewel necklace. The maid picked it up and examined the necklace, she saw something carved into the necklace, it was hard to see without light, so she took it back to her bedroom.

The maid light a candle as read the writing. After reading it, she quickly headed off the Prince Roman's bedroom knocking on the door.

Roman opened the door, confused. He haven't slept due to him being worried sick.

The maid showed Roman the necklace, his eyes widened. Roman quickly took the necklace and looked at it.

It was a necklace he gave Virgil, it was especially made for Virgil. Roman knew something was incredibly wrong, Virgil never went anywhere without the necklace, and if he did, he would quickly go back and get it.

Back with Virgil.

Virgil's hand had been chained back to the wall. A knight who looked like in her 30's walked into the room. Virgil looked up at her, he had fear in his eyes.

???: Don't worry! I'm not here to hurt you.
Virgil: W..why are y..you here then?...
??? looked at Virgil with a motherly smile.
Virgil felt more calmed and eased.
???: I'm knight Ada.
Virgil nodded
Ada: I'm here to escorts you to a room they have prepared for you, even thought they kidnaped you.
Virgil:....
Ada: We're not gonna hurt you, at least I won't anyone hurt you.
Virgil: Why are you being so kind?
Ada is releasing Virgil's hands from the chains.
Ada: I have son around your age, but I only get to see him 3 times a year.
Ada helped Virgil up.
Ada: It's a rule when working for the castle, you rarely get to see your family.
Ada frowned, she thought of all the times she missed out on her son growing up.
Ada: Anyways... you walk ahead, I'll walk behind you making sure you don't try to escape, okay?
Virgil: Yes..

They walk towards the room, Ada opened they door for Virgil, Virgil waked in.