Chapter 16

(Today was a long day at school😓)

Ada: Wow Roman, best hero ever.
She said sarcastically
Roman: Hey, at least I tried!
Ada: Whatever.
Guard: Are you alright, your highness?
Roman: Yes I'm fi-WAIT! WHERES VIRGIL?
Ada ....for once, I'm not sure...
Roman: Nooo, he can be in trouble or in danger!
Ada: I believe Virgil can protect himself.
Roman: But what if he can't?! I'm the worst boyfriend ever.
Ada: Not saying your wrong, but Virgil is fine.

At Roman's kingdom

Virgil arrived at the front door of the kingdom rushing in. He quickly found Logan and Patton and explained what happened. They offered to help him save everyone.

They came up with a plan, Logan and Patton would play a distraction while Virgil found a way into the dungeon to release everyone.

They got their swords, some armor, and horses and headed out.

They stopped about a few feet from the walls of the kingdom.
Virgil: You two know the plan?
Logan: Yes, distract the guards and the royal family while you sneak in to the dungeon?
Virgil: Yes...please be safe...
Logan: Don't worry, I've been training sword fighting since the age of 6.
Patton: Logan thought me a few things, as long as him and I stick together, nothing will go wrong.

Virgil smiles at his two friends and find a way to sneak up into the castle. Once they do, they split up.

Some time passes, Virgil was still looking for the dungeon. Logan and Patton were keeping everyone distracted, everyone but king Remy.

Remy caught up with the plan, he knew Virgil must have sent these two, he sneaked out of room to find Virgil.

Virgil had finally found the dungeon.
Virgil: Guys!
Roman: Virgil! My love!
Ada: Your okay! Wait..how did you get in here?
Virgil: Not important right now,
Virgil grabbed the keys and opened the cell, they all got out.