Chapter 1

AN:  Haiiiii and welcome to my story, I have to warn you that english is not my native language and I'm not an overly experinced writer. The POV in this story will always be 3rd person unless stated otherwise. Please leave a comment and let me know if you like the story. Enjoy!

Singing under her breath a young girl danced around her apartment mopping up blood before it stained the carpet. The salesman said it was 200 years old but she didn't believe him, he looked desperate enough to say anything. It wasn't even a nice carpet, it was a quite unattractive brown color but she too was desperate.

It was only a question of time before the police showed up and knocked her door down but Danielle wasn't worried. It was getting quite boring by now living a normal life. She wasn't made for a normal quiet life, she's always known that.

Grabbing the bleach from a counter she get down on her knees, great now she has bloodstains on her knees.

She sigh, scrubbing the floor, she'd never get these stains out. "I swear to god I am the stupidest person alive, I should have just killed them in the forest"

Standing up she walk into her bedroom and casually kick Robert II in the foot giggling to herself. Changing out of her old clothes she put on a big fuzzy orange sweatshirt and a pair of jeans with holes on the knees. She dubbed this the 'try to get rid off the bodies before the police arrives' outfit.

Walking back to the living room barefoot was an unpleasant experience, the carpet was still wet and sticky and Danielle swear that she gave herself at least 10 shocks.

Heavy running steps outside her door capture her attention.

"Shit! They're early" She curse sprinting towards Robert's friend because there wasn't enough of Robert left to grab. "If this doesn't have the effect I want then I don't know what I'll do with myself.

She grab Robert's friend Tym by his feet and begin to drag him across the floor when the police burst into the room. Dropping his feet she put her hands up with the best deer in the headlight look she can make. Getting down on her knees she just can't help it, this situation was just so funny.

"Why so serious?" She wheeze out between breaths.

"She's going to Arkham, she's insane" One of the officers tell another taking up his phone.

"I am NOT insane, I know exactly what I'm doing" The girl growl out, she hated being called insane and crazy. It was rude and she didn't like rude people.

Two police officers approach her with caution as if they were approaching a feral animal. Deciding to humour them she snap her teeth at them. The officer on her right suddenly lunge at her and before she know it she's tasting her carpet. Just to her luck she landed straight in a puddle of blood, she'd never get that blood out of her hair. The police officer twisted her arms behind her back and cuffed her before hauling her up to her feet.

"Hey! Gentle" She call over her shoulder at the officers as they roughly push her out the door and to one of their cars. Not even giving her a 'watch your head' they push her into the car and slam the door.

"It's going to be a bumpy ride" Danielle sing out as she notice that they didn't buckle her in.

----------------

By now it has to have been twenty minutes of non stop road trip for Danielle who's currently jumping in her seat to annoy her drivers. They've already shouted at her to sit still 5 times the last 10 or so minutes but it just makes her move more. Her arms hurt too, the officers hadn't uncuffed her or anything so her arms was still stuck behind her back. They'll be so sore when she's finally free.