Chapter 14

Setting her down on the floor Joker push a small gun into Danielle's hands then he determinedly marched off in the other direction. He was a man of his word after all. Staring at his retreating back it was only now that reality finally clicked in for real. She was getting out of this place, no more therapy, no more suffering. 

Frost gently grab her by the arm and began walking shooting the nearby guards with no regret and no hesitation. Shaking her head the slight sadness from leaving Eddy left her and she started walking with a spring in her steps. 

Coming down another white hallway she could hear the footsteps and heavy breathing of several men at the end. They were hiding along the walls, ready to ambush the two and capture the girl as were their orders. 

"This will fun" She grin up at her companion, the adrenalin once again rushing through her tired body, the promise of violence delighting her. 

Releasing her arm Frost watches as the girl run headfirst into the room, gun already firing in every direction not caring what she hit. He could hear the grunts and screams of pain of the men that got hit on her way through the room. She was magnificient, a whirlwind of chaos and destruction. 

Calmly walking into the room Frost shoot the remaining men before joining his soon to be queen and together they exited the room. She was breathing heavily from excitement and her eyes were shining with happiness. 

The rest of the walk through the institution was relatively uneventful, most of the guards was working with collecting and handling the patients so it was a walk in the park really. The absence of Joker was noted by Danielle though but she didn't think much of it, he was probably off having his fun. 

And boy was he having his "fun", circling a man tied up in a chair just a floor above them. It wasn't very fun for him, no it was more of a revenge fun. He was full of so much anger he thought he would explode as he looked down on the whimpering man. Gesturing for some of his goons to cut him loose and ordering them to take him to his hideout he walked out of the room. He had someway along the torture lost his shirt and his torso was splattered with blood. Oh the things he'd do to his queen if she was there. 

Frost and Danielle sat in a stolen car waiting for Joker to join them, listening to high music. Danielle high on the rush was dancing and singing and Frost sat with his head leaned on the window wishing that his boss would hurry up. 

The slamming of a door and high laughter followed by a happy sigh alerted them of his presence. "Drive, Frostie" He commands from the backseat where he was currently embracing his girl. 

Frost steps on it and off they go, the unexpected acceleration pushing Joker closer to Danielle. Looking into her eyes he brings his hand to the back of her head and smash her lips on his. Frost uncomfortable with the scene of the two psychos making out in the backseat focused on the road. 

"I've got a surprise waiting for you at home" He whisper in Danielle's ear purring. 

"What is it?" She asks him. 

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" They were going to have so much fun punishing Wicken for what he did. No one disrespects his queen and get away with it. She chuckle and lean up to connect their lips again. 

-------------

To her disappointment they hadn't gone straight to his hide out, instead Frost drove them to his main club. And here she was, sitting in a dirty couch listening to his men giving Joker their reports of what have happened when he was on involuntary vacation. 

"And who's she?" One of them asks, a newbie. 

"She is your new queen" He answer his henchman smiling an eerie smile. 

The newbie scoff "So you went to Arkham and brought back one of your whores" 

"One of my whores? Are you calling her a whore?" Joker asks growling and all of the men knew that this was going to end badly. Their boss had a temper and did not tolerate any disrespect. 

The man was going to answer, having not seen the scared faces of his co-workers but he didn't get a chance to as a shot ring out through the room and he slumps to the floor.  

"Don't disrespect the queen" He snarl, tugging Danielle to her feet and dragging them outside. There parked on the street was his beloved purple Lamborghini waiting for him. Grinning he tugs her with him to the car, open the door for her before jumping into the driver seat. The car purr to life and he run his hands up and down the wheel before driving off. The car leaving smoke and black tire tracks on the road where it once stood.