Chapter 11

Sitting outside in the yard under a big tree filled with ripe apples is Danielle and a few tables away sits Jay watching over her. He never leave her anymore, if he isn't with her he will be watching over her or have one of his goons do it while he takes care of what he has to. It's only been a few days since news spread of what had been happening to the young girl and it's safe to say that it did her no good to see all the sympathetic looks and the little sorry's as she passed them. 

"Hi" a timid voice says before sitting down next to her. 

"Hello" Danielle reply still looking forward. 

" How are you doing?" the strange girl asks putting her hand on Danielle's shoulder. 

"Fine"  Danielle snaps, she's so tired of that question. 

"That's good" 

"Yeah"

The conversation between the girls end there but the strange girl remains by her side silently observing the many ants on the filthy cemented ground. Danielle wasn't lying when she said that she felt fine, she was fine, maybe even more than fine when she thinks about it. She's always been fine when going through things like this, it's hard for her to explain but she just is and ever since her first electro-shock therapy she's been feeling more and more of that extreme happiness borderline madness and insanity bubbling under the surface.

Danielle  unexpectedly burst into laughter and startles the girl next to her who with wide eyes stumbles to her feet before running away. That's a shame, she thinks to herself but the girl was boring anyways. Everything was just so funny to the young girl, she hasn't felt any negative feelings since she woke up in the joker's arms this morning. Other than the slight irritation at people asking her things and bothering her when she was thinking. 

"Dany" Mistah J calls out to her and she instantly turns to him with a wide smile still on her lips. He waves her over and she complies. 

Sitting down in his lap she pecks his cheek, running a finger down the other. 

"Good girl" he praise her before turning back to his goons. 

"What are you planning?" She ask him lowly playing with his grey shirt. 

"Our escape of course, dollface" He says in an tone that screams obviously. 

"How nice, mind telling me?" She hated being left out. 

"Later, daddy's busy now" He says not looking at her, he truly was busy planning and going through all the details with his incompetent minions. If only he could get a message out to his henchmen on the outside. Of course the guards wasn't allowed to really talk to him because of his manipulative nature. Except for one guard who he and Danielle have had many conversations with. Frost!, how he hasn't thought of that before is beyond him. 

"Actually" he purrs out looking at her "there is one thing you could do"

"Anything" she whisper to him, she really meant it. 

"I need you to convince Frost to get a message to my men" 

"Of course" she stands up from his lap before swaggering over to Frost like a woman on a mission (which she was) who was standing guarding the door to the asylum. 

"Hey frostie" she greet him smiling seductively at him. 

"Hello, miss" he greets her back gazing uncertainly at her casting fast looks at Joker who was intently watching the interaction. If he could Frost was sure that there would be steam coming from his ears and fire in his eyes. 

"I need a teeny tiny favor"  She leans in or rather up because of the height difference looking as if she enjoyed it but truly it all felt wrong. There was only one man she wanted to do this with. 

"Okay, what?" He ask her, sounding ready to do anything to make her happy. She grin happily at him. 

"Give this to Jay's men" She pulls out a joker card with scribbles on the back from inside her shirt. "They are at one of his clubs, The madhouse, you need to bring it before midnight. Tell them Joker sent you" She put the card in his stunned hands before turning on her heels. 

Frost isn't sure what to think, of course he wanted to do anything to make the girl happy but this. To break out the Joker he wasn't sure if he was ready for. Clutching the card tighter he told his fellow guard that he wasn't feeling good before going back inside the asylum. 

After telling his boss he was feeling sick and wanted to go home he changed his clothes and then he left the building. His palms were sweaty and he was shaking as he make his way to where he parked his car. Was he really going to do this? Did he want to help a murderer and a crazy clown?. He did like both of them and she did tell him that she was going to bring him with her when she left. 

With his mind made up and determined steps he went in his car and quickly drove to the club. As he neared it he could see the big neon sign saying "The madhouse" in purple and greens.  He went up to the bouncer reminding himself that he had to keep it together if he was going to do this. 

"The club is closed" The bouncer tells him crossing his arms over his chest. 

"The Joker sent me" Frost confidently stated and the bouncer's demeanor immediately changed and he ushered Frost into the building. 

Walking through a short hallway they take a left leading him to the office Frost believes.  The bouncer opens a purple door with a green sign saying Stay out or get shot with a little joker at the bottom. The inside of the room is full of greens and purples and red but what can you expect when you work for a clown like Joker. What Frost suspected was Mr J's closest henchmen was occupying the couches in a corner of the room and they were all waiting for him. 

"Any news from boss?" One of them ask as soon as he sits down in the couch with the least weird stains in it. 

"His girl, Danielle gave this to me" Frost replies bringing out the card and laying it on the table. 

The tallest of the henchmen snatched it up, turning it around before grinning at his fellow henchmen. "Time to plan boys" 

Given that none of the men asked Frost about Danielle he suppose that the clown prince of crime had already passed on the information to them. But if he could do that then why would he need Frost unless Danielle really wanted to bring him with them. 

"Let's do it" Frost says  to them grinning as the men start discussing what was written on the card. All doubts about doing this vanishing as they welcome him.