CHAPTER 2

Maya's POV:

Next day I again woke up to my blaring alarm but this time I got up and ready without wasting my time like yesterday.

"Morning mom! Morning Dad!" I greeted both my parents going into the dining area.

"Morning Maya! How was your first day yesterday? We didn't get to talk yesterday as we came in late last night" she asked.

"It was great mom" I replied to which she gave a smile.

"Where is Meghan?" I asked her looking around. "She left for school" mom said bringing out the breakfast along with the maids.

"Already?"

"Yeah! She said she had to pick up Natasha today since her car broke down" she replied.

"Oh Okay" I said and went back to having my breakfast.

"Okay bye mom. Bye dad. I gotta go now" I said and left from there as it was getting late.

I parked my car in the available parking space and when I got out I was greeted by Scar and Dany who became my good friends from yesterday.

We made our way to our class and is greeted by the others in our group since we all have the same class.

The classes went normally with professors giving out assignments which are to be submitted by the end of this month.

I was walking in the parking lot while going through my phone and I again bumped into someone.

After balancing myself not to fall and embarrass myself in the parking lot I was greeted by a girl with fiery red hair.

"I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said her to which she replied"No its okay. It was my fault too I didn't see you coming"

"By the way my name is Maya" I introduced myself with a small smile.

"Hi I am Kerisa. You can call me Kerry" she said returning my smile.

"Why are you walking outside the parking lot at this time? Do you have class now?" I asked her confused because it was pretty much late to schedule a class at this hour.

"No! I was just meeting my friends in the parking and going out to hail a cab back home since my car broke down" she replied.

"Oh! Didn't your friends offer a ride back?" I asked her.

"They offered but I declined because they stay in different direction from my place so I didn't want to trouble them" she replied.

"Oh okay! Come I will drop you" I told her.

"No I don't want to trouble you" she declined politely.

"It's okay Kerry it won't be a trouble it might even be on my way" I insisted.

"It's in East 44th street" she said still doubtful.

"See? That is exactly near my place" I replied and dragged her to my car.

"You ride this? Its damn sexy man!" she exclaimed and let out a whistle when we approached my car. I gave her a proud smile and we sped off on to the streets.

I dropped her off near her mansion and asked if I should pick her up tomorrow to which she gave a greatful smile because her car won't be back for a week.

So I offered her we would ride together till she gets her back together.

After going home I talked with my mom for some time as we didn't get to hangout yesterday and after that I got fresh up and went to sleep exhausted.