CHAPTER 16

Maya's POV:

Falling for you those words were repeating inside my head from the time he told me at the parking lot near my car.

At present I am sitting on my bed just thinking about today.

He told me about his past and I told him who I really am. It is like there is no wall between us blocking each other.

We are totally open letting each other inside our hearts.

I don't know when everything turned out to be this beautiful and simple just by letting people in.

And coming to what happened, No we didn't kiss or anything but after our hug we just said our good byes and went on our ways.

Kiss. Thinking about it makes me blush so hard but it was too soon to kiss making things complicated and cliché at the same time.

After that it took me a while to go to sleep that night with his words still running inside my head.

Next day morning I woke up with Meghan shouting "Merry Christmas" going in her Christmas mode.

Though everybody loves Christmas with Meghan it is of another level.

Every year Christmas is a family day and no one is allowed out of the house except it was really necessary and can't be postponed.

In our house on Christmas each and every maid and worker are given off to celebrate the day with their families.

I went down after getting ready to see everybody was at breakfast table.

"Merry Christmas!" I said going and hugging everyone.

The replied with their own wishes and we sat at the table to have breakfast done by mom alone.

Everyday our chef helps her in cooking but mostly she does it own her own. But we needed a chef because due to parties from time to time there should be someone who can cook for us.

After breakfast we all sat down to exchange our Christmas gifts.

I got dad a tie which was a limited addition of the season, for mom I got a set of diamond earrings and Meghan a jacket from Chanel which are only limited of 3 jackets in the whole world.

Later Meghan and I decided to have a Christmas movie marathon in the theatre room when my phone buzzed with a message notification.

Merry Christmas from Shane which made me smile and I replied to his message with a thank you and wish you the same.

After that I spent most of the time watching the movies and chatting with Shane in between.

At evening me, Meghan, mom and dad started making our cookies which is our Christmas tradition to bake them as a family.

After that I went up to my room to get fresh up. As I came from the bathroom I heard my phone ringing.

While drying my hair without looking at the Id I answered the phone.

"Hello" I heard a husky voice which I can recognise from anywhere.

"Hey" I replied into the phone.

"Are you free?" he asked to which I nodded and realised he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked him.

"Can you meet me at the café near the sports club?" he asked but I know I can't.

"Sorry I can't" I told him but added "I mean we have this family thing of not going out of the house so um.."

"It's Okay" he replied and added asking "Can you meet me outside your house? I will come there"