Chapter Five

The pic is of Dalton if you don't like what he looks like then just imagine someone else. I didn't really have any music to put so if you have any suggestions comment and I'll pick to put it up or not, that's all enjoy the chapter. Also chapter might be shorter than usual.
^^^^^
Dalton's POV
(Before he gets Sophia)
I was in my meeting room waiting for these Vampires who think I'm not fit to be king because I don't have a mate. But what some people like them don't know is I'm trying to find my true mate so there is no fake or pressured feelings, and do they really doubt that I couldn't have any girl I wanted, mated or not. There was always a lot of girls who just threw themselves at me but I had them put in their place. Eventually girls knew to stop trying cause they would always be punished, some even died during the punishment. While I was in my thoughts I got interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in". Then came in the Vampires who had the idiocy to question if I was suitable for the king title. They came in sat down and acted like they were on time. "You're late" was all I said and one of them looked like they were about to piss themselves because I don't like having to wait on people. The other one you could smell the fear coming off of him. The one that smelled of fear said "I'm sorry your highness it will never happen again". I just laughed darkly "well that's if you survive for being 45 minutes late or if I would even want to have another meeting with you. After all you are the ones saying I'm not fit to be king." They both immediately looked like they were absolutely petrified of me, but I was used to it with all the things I did and all the people who I tortured. If they survived they would often tell a lot of others not to double cross me or do something I didn't like. So I wasn't surprised they were scared of me.
(After the meeting)
When the meeting was over I noticed we didn't have many extra feeders just in case they died during feeding time so then we decided to go out into the fringe to get more. When it was sunset all of us decided to get ready to go out and hunt more humans. When we stepped into sector 6 I smelled the best thing I have ever smelled before and I almost fully transformed into my Vampire. One of my guards asked "are you ok" and I replied with "do you smell that" he then mindlinked all of the guards probably forgetting I can read their minds. " I think he smells his mate let him find her and don't stop him I don't know what he will do if you get in the way of him and his mate, he ruthless without her but imagine anyone who dared to look at her wrong." Then I spoke out loud " I can hear you dumbass" and rolled my eyes. Then I continued to search for who the smell belonged to. I found a trail from a broken building and a small little shack I found a trap door and went inside to see if she was there. She wasn't but there was a room that smelled like her and I knew it had to be where she slept so I was gonna wait in the shack for her to come back. I waited around five minutes when I saw a group of 4 males and one gorgeous female, and I knew she was my mate. She was the one to spot me first then the rest of the group. They all froze for a second before sprinting away but to bad for them I was way faster than them. I quickly sedated all of them and mindlinked my guards to carry the four males into cells. Who knows one of them might love my mate and no one and I mean NO ONE will take her away from me. She is mine and only mine, and I will not hesitate to kill anyone who stands in my way. I put my mate in my room and put a collar on her that says my name in big bold letters DALTON KING and chained it to the bed so she couldn't escape. I also put her in one of my shirts since her clothes were dirty and unfitting for a queen and beauty like her. She would would always have anything she wanted. I left the room to go and get some rest somewhere else so I didn't scare her as much and so she didn't think that I raped her or did something else. I awoke when I heard someone screaming and I knew exactly who that someone was, my mate.
^^^^^
Do you like Daltons POV or Sophia's better comment so I know.