Chapter Eight

Sorry for taking so long school just started and I was getting used to a new sleep schedule. Tracy above ^
^^^^^
Dalton's POV

When she came back in from getting a blood bag I noticed she had some blood on her clothes and I asked her if she got hurt but she said she didn't and she just broke open a blood bag on herself.  Just then I got a mind link saying that Tracy my assistant got killed in the bathroom brutally. I decided to check it out and told Sophia that I had to go to a meeting with someone and she said she would stay in here. I locked the door just Incase she wanted to try escaping. I went down to the "crime scene" and saw everyone crowding around a barely recognizable Tracy the blood smelled the same as the blood bag and the blood on her and I immediately knew she did it I just didn't know why. I made everyone go back to their normal jobs and carry on with the day. I noticed that the knife that was usually in her shoe was gone.  I never knew why she had it but I guess stupidity got the best of her, it was right in plain sight too.  I decided to confront Sophia about it and see if she would tell me the truth or not.  I walk into my office to find it empty and I don't see Sophia anywhere.  I search everywhere until I sit down in my desk chair something gives me a charley horse and I look  down to see Sophia laughing.  I just pull her out from under there and pull her on my lap she keeps trying to get away and every time she does I pull her down harder.  She eventually gives up and stays still.  I was doing my paperwork when I felt something slump on my shoulder and I look to see Sophia sound asleep.  I finish my paperwork and decided to carry her to the car since she was still sleeping.  She woke up when we were halfway back home and started to breath in air like she had just had a nightmare. I ask her what it was about and she says it was nothing I just felt like I was moving so I forced myself to wake up.  I could tell she wasn't telling me the whole truth.  But I let it slide this time.  When we got back home she took a shower and came out in just a towel running into the closet.  She ran as fast as she could and when she was in there she slammed the door shut.  She came back out in my clothes.  I asked her What was that all about.  She just said she forgot to bring clothes in there but I really didn't mind cause damn she's got the body of a goddess.  She just needs to gain some weight so she looks healthy.  She's way to skinny to be healthy.  You could literally she her rib cage and almost all her other bones sticking out you couldn't really notice when she had clothes on but when she didn't you could notice that she was severely underweight.  She soon fell asleep and I wrapped myself protectively and possessively around her.
^^^^^
Sorry for the really short chapter and it coming out really late school started a week ago and it just completely ruins my mood for doing anything.  So once again I'm sorry for the short and late chapter.  I will try to get the next one posted ASAP.