Chapter Seven

Updates might be slowing down because school is coming up and I feel less inspired when school starts so that's why the updates will be slowing down. Also tell me of any spelling or grammar mistakes so I can fix them.
^^^^^
Sofia's POV

When I awoke I felt something warm behind me and something draped across my stomach. I decided to look at the arm that was on my stomach and follow it to a face of no other than the king. I decided to scream to wake him up. When I screamed he fell out of the bed and groaned. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.  He just glared at me rolled his eyes and then left to take a shower he came back into the room in JUST A TOWEL.  I blushed when I saw his eight pack and hid my face in the blanket.  He chuckled at my reaction and continued to get ready to go wherever he goes during the day.  When he was finished I asked him where he was going.  He just simply said "to work" I wanted to know where he worked so I asked "where do you work" in my office.  "What do you do"  "Can you just be quiet" "nope" "will you be quiet if I take you with me?"  I was curious so I said "sure".  "Alright I'll get you something you can wear."  While I was doing my makeup he brought me a pair of his shorts and one of his shirts.  "We will have to go shopping soon, you need clothes that fit you".  I just nodded this could be a chance to escape and find my way back to the fringe to find my gang.  I still don't know what happened to them.  After I changed and was ready to go we got into a black sports car he told me was a Lamborghini Adventador.  We arrived at the tallest tower that I remembered from the fringe.  He lead me inside and there was a receptionist that's name was Amy she seamed nice she waved at me and I didn't want to be awkward so I waved back.  When we got to his office which was on the top floor his personal assistant came in and her name was Tracy she seamed like a total slut.  She even pushed her chest out when she leaned over on his desk and kept asking if he needed anything but he wouldn't even look up from his paperwork to even spare her a glance.  She seemed pretty desperate and every time she was ignored she got madder.  I was holding back a laugh.  Finally she left and I was currently sitting on the couch in his office reading a book, while he was still doing paperwork.  All of a sudden he spoke and I jumped cause I was not expecting him to.  He looked really deep in thought. He said "can you do me a favor" and looked at me.  I said sure hoping that I could get out of his office so I could maybe escape.  "Can you run down to the front desk and get a blood bag from Amy, unless your willing to let me drink from you" "that's not necessary, I'll go get the blood bag now". And with that I quickly left the room.  When I got down to the bottom floor I had to go to the bathroom and I saw it on my way in so I decided to go really quickly.  When I got done washing my hands in came the slut Tracy.  She walked up to me and smacked me.  I was furious.  She started screaming at me saying to "stay away from HER man" I don't know why but when she said Dalton was HER man I snapped.  I just went straight for her throat tightening and squeezing as hard as I could and pressing my nails into her neck and when blood started to ose I smiled.  Then her face turned an ugly purple color, I smiled I enjoyed chocking her.  For some reason it made me feel good hurting people.  Then she passed out I decided to grab her knife that I saw sticking out of her shoe and cut her with it starting with her neck I saw a plastic bag and a bag sealer in the cabinet by the sink so I decided to get a fresh bag of blood for him less people to talk to and why waste her blood.  I started to collect her blood.  When the bag was full I resealed it and washed the blood off my hands and carved more things into her careful not to get more blood on my hands and clothes.  I then ran to the elevator and pushed the top floor button.  I went into his office and gave him the bag.  He sniffed the room and asked why I had blood on me and if I was hurt.  I lied to him and said "I accidentally tripped and spilled a blood bag on myself it's fine". He seamed to believe it so I continued to stare blankly at the book I was reading before thinking of what happened in the bathroom all while smiling.  But one thing I forgot was that her body was still there and I still had the bloody knife in my shoe just like she did, and eventually someone was going to find her body but until then I'm just gonna replay those memories in my head.  What's the worst they would do to me, kill me? That would actually be a blessing right now.
^^^^^
Another chapter done and I actually had a dream about this happening and decided it would be perfect for this story. Plus there was no cliffhanger on this chapter.