Chapter Six

Pic is of the bedroom. I didn't think I would get 56 reads ever in my entire life I didn't even think I would get one, thank you to those who actually made it this far. That is all I have to say.  On with the chapter
^^^^^
Sophia's POV
When I noticed the name on the collar I screamed. I screamed because 1. I didn't know who it was 2. I don't know if it was some random ass pervert and 3. I don't know who the fuck it is. I just hoped that I could get out of here. Then literally three seconds later someone came into the room and let me tell you he's not just a snack he looks like a full course meal to be honest. What the fuck am I thinking he's a Vampire.  Then he asked me what was wrong, I said "Whats wrong? WHATS WRONG!? YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS WRONG."  "Watch your tone with me I do not like to be disrespected."  I just laughed in his face.  "I think it's time you earned your first punishment". And that was all it took for me to full on run not even realizing that I had a collar and chain around my neck.  I was jolted back and he just started laughing, he picked me up and made me bend over on the bed.  Then he said "every time I spank you you will count and if you don't count correctly I will have to start over.  Ok". I nodded my head.  "Use your words". "Yes" "good girl" *spank* "one *spank* "two" *spank* "three".
After the punishment
I was now sitting on the bed staring at the wall thinking.  I was growing hungry then all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.  Then someone barged in her with a huge bowl of food and left.  I decided if there was anything wrong with it I would spit it back out so I tried it and it tasted perfectly fine I only ate 1/4 of the bowl cause it was so huge.  Then 30 minutes after I was done the same woman came back in taking the bowl with her and leaving quickly and locking the door behind her.  My butt still stung from the 50 spankings I got.  Let me tell you it hurt like hell. I don't know why but the more he spanked me the more wet and turned on I got. What am I thinking. Bad Sophia he's a Vampire he only want you for your blood and body. I decided I would just annoy him until he lets me go, so I decided to scream at the top of my lungs. Some random dude came in and slapped me "shut up stupid bitch". I looked over him and saw that the King was there so I decided to start crying. He growled so loud it shook the room. The guy turned around slowly and looked about to piss his pants. He said "I-I'm s-sorry s-sir I w-was only m-making her b-be q-quiet." "Look at her collar and tell me who's name you see". He looked at my collar and froze. He stood there wide eyed staring at the collar that was around my neck. "What does it say" "I-it says D-Dalton K-King" that must be the kings name, oh shit. Dalton walked up behind him and said "I have a lot of reasons to kill you, you know. First off why are you in my room, second why did you slap another female besides your own and third WHY DID YOU LAY A HAND ON MY MATE." By now the guy was quivering in fear and I could hear soft whining noises coming from him. Dalton then grabbed him and whispered in his ear barely audible "I would rip your head off now but I think you deserve to suffer for even thinking about laying a hand on my mate." He gulped nervously and then got dragged away by a very pissed off Dalton. He came back about half an hour later and asked why I screamed. I jut said "I got bored and don't have anything else to do." He rolled his eyes and said don't do it again unless something is wrong, I was in a very important meeting and I had to end it short and now I have to reschedule another one with those idiots. I'm gonna take the chain off and you better not even think about running away cause I will always catch you. Do I make myself clear." I nodded knowing I would always try to run away. He took the chain off but left the collar on so I scratched at it. " the collar stays on whether you like it or not" after he said that I pouted at him. " it stays on so people know who you belong to and so no one can mark you until it's off and only I have the key to get it off". He said that one of the unlocked doors had a full bathroom while the other had a walk in closet and I could wear anything I wanted in there and that he had another meeting to get to. He left shortly after he changed his blood splattered clothes into more black ones. Is all the clothes he wears black? I thought to myself. "No just most of them" I jumped when he spoke "did I say that out loud". "Yes but I could barely hear it you said it so low". I mentally cursed myself for being a fucking idiot. I decided to go and take a shower and change out of this huge shirt. When I walked into the closet I saw a walk in closet half filled with men's clothes the other side empty. I decided on a dark blue T-shirt and some boxers I found and went to go to sleep.