Chapter 11

Should I put recaps in my story from now on comment down below yes or no
^^^^^
Daltons POV

As soon as Dane mindlinked me that girls were missing and that they were in trouble I sprang out of bed and put some clothes on.  I ran with my vampire speed to where Dane said the girls were.  Dane saw me running and decided to come to save his mate too.  Since I was the king I could run faster than him.  I got there before Dane and I was just coming down the last street when I saw some dude hit MY MATE, HOW DARE HE!!! I was so pissed.  I went up to him and started to choke him. His face started turning blue to an ugly purple. When Dane arrived he tried to pull me off of the man but it was no use I kept going until I felt little arms rap around my waist and told me to stop. I froze turned around and pulled her close to my chest, then I told Dane to take him to the cells through the mind link.  I turn to my mate who hasn't taken my eyes off of me since I got here.  I walk towards her with a cold face.  I had told her to stay in the house but what does she do she leaves the house without my permission and goes to one of the clubs that are in the bad part of town.  She started to take 2 steps back when I took 1 forward.  She looked at me with a terrified expression, she knew I was gonna punish her for pulling a stunt like this.  I should have known that since she has been so good lately she would pull a stunt like this.  When she hit the wall her breath hitched.  She immediately looked to her sides to she which way she could escape.  She froze when I put my arms on the wall by the sides of her head, effectively trapping her.  She looked up in my eyes and she looked afraid of what I might do to punish her.  I knew what I was gonna do already.  I was gonna chain her to my bedpost and she would stay in my bed so I knew she was safe.  I don't care if she would hate me, all that I'm concerned about is her safety.  She could hate me all she wanted.  I also would have another option if she didn't comply.  A mate collar.  A mate collar is a device mates use to control their out of control mate.  They simply can't resist a command every time they do it tightens around their throat. But that was my last resort. I would only use it if I had to. She was still trapped between my arms when I picked her up and took off so quickly she couldn't even blink. I ran right up to our bedroom got the chain leash out that matches her collar out and latched it on, and finally tying her to the bed post. I could tell she was mad just by feeling her heated gaze but she kept quiet. I quickly took a shower changed into some boxers and climbed into bed with my mate. I felt her tense when I pulled her into my arms but left enough slack in the leash so she wouldn't choke to death in the night. I could tell she wouldn't sleep with me in the same bed probably not even in the same house.  But I needed to hold her in my arms to keep my Vampire from surfacing.  I would probably spook her even more if I lashed out.  When I woke up the next morning I saw that my little mate was sleeping. I was very surprised to see her sleeping.  I didn't expect her to sleep at all last night.  But it probably helped from me sending calming and soothing emotions to her while I slept.  I was actually happy she felt she could trust me enough to fall asleep in my arms. To me this was a promising sign that she would eventually trust me again. When I exited the shower I saw that she was still asleep. I went into my office at home grabbed my laptop and everything I needed to work and headed into my bedroom. I accidentally dropped some files and it made a loud noise I looked over at my mate to see she was still lying peacefully on the bed I set up my computer and everything else in the corner of the room closest to the door facing my mate. While I was working I heard her shift in her sleep only to fall off of the bed and I heard her yell a loud "SHIT". I turned to her and she was blushing but trying to look angry at the same time. To be honest it was hella cute. She just got up on the bed again and took a book from the bedside table reading it. It was called The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. She seemed to like fantasy books so I started a collection near her side of the bed. I had put may series in there like Game of Thrones by George RR Martin, The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien, and The Lord Of The Rings also by JRR Tolkien. She glanced up at me every once in a while and I would just smirk in response.
^^^^^
Sorry it took so long for me to update.  I also recommend these books I love them all.  If you like fantasy books then you should definitely give those a try.  That's all for now bye.