Gift Island

"Yes. We need to talk about the next course of action," I say as I sip my lemonade.

"What did you have in mind Kumari?" Pawā asks.

"I would love it if you could train me to control my power better. I also need more physical training. I want to open at least 5 gates when I go to meet them."

"Okay, I think I can do that. I made a new training technique that should make you stronger as well as and faster," he sighs before continuing, "You know that you need to fully release yourself in order to learn how to control it. I can't promise that meditating will help you any in the aspect of your Nen at this point."

"But if I let it all go then I don't know how the animals will react? What if they all run away and start hurting the people down in town?"

"I actually got you a surprise for your 19th birthday that's coming up. I was going to save it but it seems that now is the right time."

"Oh no please tell me you didn't get me something big, you know I really don't like expensive stuff!"

"I got you an island."

"WHAT THE HECK? WHY? OMG HOW MUCH DID IT COST?"

"I GOT IT FOR YOU TO TRAIN ON AND LIVE ON LIKE I DID FOR THE JUNGLE! I WANT YOU TO BE COMFORTABLE AND BE ABLE TO LET GO WITHOUT FEARING TO HURT ANYONE!"

I started sobbing, extremely happy but he didn't need to know that.

"YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT OF THE JUNGLE? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HAVING ME AROUND! IS IT MY COOKING? AND HOW MUCH DID IT COST?"

"IT WAS ONLY 50 MILLION! AND I USED 25 MILLION FROM YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT SO YOU WOULDN'T FEEL BAD! AND NO I LOVE HAVING YOU HERE I JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE GETTING TIRED OF LIVING WITH ME! YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEAVE AND GO OUT INTO THE WORLD!"

"NOOOOOO NONONONONONONONO I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU! THIS IS MY HOME! YOU ARE MY HOME!"

"YOU'RE TOO SWEET KUMARI YOU'RE GIVING ME CAVITIES, GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

"OKAY!" I say while happily sobbing, running up to my room and gently shutting my door.

'I have an ISLAND? I can let loose? He thinks of everything," I quietly sit down on my bed, my tears starting to run dry.

After a few hours getting over the shock that I am now an island owner I finally come out of my room.

"PAWĀ?!"

"IN MY OFFICE!"

I walk to his office, knocking and coming in.

"What does it look like? And won't the animals try to escape?"

"The island has trees like the jungle, in fact the environment is very similar. It's about ten times more dangerous than this island so the animals won't run away from your Nen. I've already gone through the process of putting it down as a nature reservation, and whenever you want to go see it, I can show you."

"You really think of everything Pawā. Thank you," I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

Again.

"Oh Kumari. I would give you the world if I could. I'm so glad you've stuck with this old man for so long. I'm so glad you care about people's lives and that you have people you want to protect."

"You raised me right."

"I guess I did," Pawā kissed my forehead.

"Here are some photos of the Island. It's about half the size of this island, and all of it is covered in jungle twice as dense as this one. The animals there are extremely dangerous, but once you let loose they should learn to avoid you and leave you alone. If you gain their trust the might even protect you. The plants are poisonous but there are edible fruits and stuff on the island."