Sparing And Bathroom Fun

We arrive and I walk to my bedroom. Hisoka follows, staying oddly silent.

I sit on the edge of my bed and princess hops down from my shoulder. I turn and let Mopsy down as well. I get up and shut the door, letting Mopsy explore a little bit.

Hisoka sits down with me.

"Little bear~ why do you adopt things?"

"Because, not enough people look past the faults in a person or animal. There's a certain appeal to things with history. I like loving on things that have stories and history. Like a worn out teddy bear."

'Things like me.'

He looks down at me and pats my head.

"Hmm."

"Why'd ya ask?"

"No reason~"

I frown.

I poke his cheek.

"You've been off. You okay?"

He looks down at me in surprise, but his signature grin replaces it almost instantly.

"Awww is my little bear worried about me~"

I frown.

"You can't act like nothing is bugging you. But if you don't want to talk about it that's fine."

He settles against my door.

"Wanna head over to my training area and fight?"

Hisoka looks over to me and smirks.

"Sure little bear~"

I hum, leaning my head against the door.

"It would have to be tomorrow. I can't leave Mopsy alone the first night."

"Okay little bear~"

"You gonna stay tonight as well?"

"I think I will little bear~" He says as he looks down at me.

I send a small smile back up at him.

"Okay. Just keep your pants on K? I do not like waking up to you completely naked."

"Really? I've been told by many that it's one of the best sights to wake up to~" he teases as he smirks.

I roll my eyes, "No thank you. Either keep the pants or don't sleep in here."

He smirks and nods.

I look over to Mopsy who is slowly coming over to Hisoka.

He holds out a finger and she sniffs it.

She proceeds to climb into his lap.

He looks down slightly in shock and I giggle.

"Aw she likes you~"

He smiles and starts to gently pet her.

'They say animals can sense ones true emotional state. I might have to adopt another person into my family soon.'

I gently get up and he looks up at me, his eyes narrowing as his smirk grows. I bounce away from him into my closet, shutting and locking the door.

I slip into roomy pants and a tank top, putting my dirty clothing into the basket in there.

I walk out and plop onto my bed.

"Princess~ cuddle time."

Princess jumps up and curls against my chest.