The Zoldycks Are Very Welcoming

I get off the tour bus and stand in front of the giant gates.

"Wow! Its so big!" I say, listening to the tour guide.

'Zeno and his family live on the top of this?'

"Yes. Its main purpose is to keep out intruders since anyone who cannot open it is not even worth the Zoldycks time. And trust me. Their time is very valuable. The prices you have to pay to get them to assassinate someone is well. Crazy," She says, avoiding actually touching the gates.

I walk toward the gate and run my hand across the roughness.

Five idiots go through the side gate and the guard dog Mike swiftly takes care of them. After that the tour bus leaves, a bit hesitant to leave what seems like a small weak female.

The gatekeeper comes and starts talking to me.

'He'll probably report this as soon as I'm through the gate. I would hate to do this but if we want to get through without my strength being broadcasted to the Zoldycks I would need to knock him out.'

"Sorry old man."

I swift chop the back of his neck, not using too much strength. I pick him up and place him in his office, closing the door as I leave to keep unwanted visitors away from him.

"Let's do this."

I walk up to the gate and push. Five doors slowly swing open, and I walk through.

I giggle, proud of myself.

I run at top speed to the top of the mountain, barging through the giant doors and heading towards where Zeno said Silva would most likely be.

'Pawā is right, Ive also gotten faster!'

I quietly open the door see Silva, Kikyo, Zeno, and finally the one I had been hoping to avoid, Illumi.

I walk straight up to Silva and hold my hand out to him.

"I'm Kumari. Killua's older sister figure and his protector. I hope Zeno announced I would be coming?"

"Yes. Now Leave."

My eyes narrow slightly. My arm drops.

"Why."

He stares at me.

"Leave."

"No."

"Leave or I will be forced to remove you."

"No."

He swipes at me and I catch his hand.

'Ooo reflexes have gotten faster. Thank you Toto and the little ones in your family that don't understand I'm not food.'

"So was it you who decided to send the pin-man after my baby brother Killua?" I turn swiftly and point towards Kikyo who is staring at me in shock, "Or was it you?" I finish, sick of playing nice.

I wanted my baby brother back.

I feel another hand start to swipe at my neck but I catch it and turn to stare at Silva, anger showing pure in my eyes.

"Honestly, he has so much potential and you stifle it by not letting him do as he pleases!" I say as I sense twenty pins thrown at me.

"And YOU!" I shout as I grab all twenty pins and start playing darts with Illumi as my target.

"You FORCED him to come home with NEN. YOU LITERALLY CONTROLLED HIM WITH SOMETHING HE COULDN'T DEFEND AGAINST. If that isn't a bloody underhanded move I don't know what is!" I say, the pins running out so now my finger pressing against his chest as I glare at him.