Girls On Motorcycles

As I stand up with a new goal set in my heart my book is called out.

"Someone is trying to reach you using Contact."

My book opens and a familiar pair of voices ring out.

"BIG SIS!"

I look at my book in wonder and smile, "Hey guys! I didn't know you all were in the game!"

"Hey big sis, do you have a Magnetic Force card? Should be number 1005?"

I look through my free slots and find one.

"Yeah I have one, I'll see y'all in a sec!"

The contact ends and I grab the card.

"Magnetic Force Gon!"

I'm transported to Gon and Killua as well as a blonde woman I swear I've met before and a random guy.

"Hey baby bro's, whatcha need?"

"Do you want to help us complete a task for a card?"

I nod, a smile gracing my features.

"Sure! It's not like I have much better to do right now."

The nod and soon they start bickering over another person in Gon's book. I take the opportunity to introduce myself to the others.

"Hey, I'm Kumari but you can call me Mari for short."

The little girl looks at me and recognition crosses her features.

"Little bear right? We've met before. Biscuit Krueger but you can call me Bisky."

Hearing that name I immediately bow.

"So you are her, I'm sorry for my informality master Bisky."

She waves it off before smiling, "How is Pawā doing?"

I stand straight and smile at her, "He's doing well, he hasn't been going out on many jobs anymore. Keeps complaining that he's getting old."

She chuckles before giving me a look.

"Tell your 'old' man that I'm still out here at my age and that he should get off his butt and go train some more. Is he still as bad at controlling his nen usage as I remember?"

I chuckle and nod, "Yeah and it seems I've gotten that habit too, push myself too far too many times."

She chuckles and we nod, one last bow from me before I introduce myself to the other person.

Before we can get past our names I hear Gon and Killuas argument come to an end.

"I'm going!"

Killua puts on a bored and annoyed expression with his arms behind his head, "Then quit tapping and just do it."

I chuckle and kiss both of their foreheads.

"Now now boys, settle down. Whoever this person is we will soon find out."

They both nod and Gon pulls out a card.

"Accompany on! Chrollo Lucilfer!"

'Ah shit. I have to deal with him?'

We all transport to a misty lake side as I notice a man in the middle of the lake.

'And he's naked. Thank god for the mist.'

Just as that is thought the mist starts to clear a bit, giving a clearer sight to a familiar ass.

Literally.