Painful Flashes

A few months later, just before I turn 16, I'm out on a job when I meet the group again. The blonde guy recognizes me in the street and starts shouting at me.

Turning and seeing him I quickly assess that I would rather not be involved with these individuals and decide to book it, not expecting them all to follow me.

As I sense them following me all I can think is 'Shit.'

The first one I'm trapped by is the blonde guy, who I quickly escape thanks to him getting distracted by my outfit.

'Pervert, I'm only 15.'

Next I get caught by the sword guy, who I'm lucky enough to escape thanks to making him stumble when I kick his...well. He stumbled.

Then the big guy himself, I barely escaped him but I enjoyed the fight. He even complimented me for my strength, which I was surprised by.

Unfortunately next I manage to be cornered by a short guy with a cloak and half his face hidden.

Getting tired I released some of my nen not expecting him to do the same. Surprised and tired, I back down, not wanting to get seriously injured since Pawā would worry.

'Sike, I would rather not get kidnapped since Pawā would definitely worry then."

I enhance my legs and jump out of the alley onto the top of the building, running as fast as I can, trying to lose the midget that was trailing close behind me.

I increase my speed, jumping down to the street with a crack and then running between the crowds of people, managing to lose the midget.

A few hours later I return to my hotel room, and as I click on the light I see a cloaked figure sitting on my bed.

"Ugh, okay midget, whatcha want."

He glares at me and I flick open my phone, texting Pawā that I may be later than I expected.

"Okay, hurry home and be safe."

I smile and close the phone, slipping it into my back pocket as I grab my hoodie to cover the top of my tight black latex dress.

I turn to the man, "well, whatcha want? I don't got all day and frankly I don't have time for a midget with a crush," I say teasing him.

Before I can comprehend I'm against the wall, his arm against my neck and a knife against my cheek.

"Boss wants to talk to you," he sneers and I smile at him.

"Well if that's all," I fall against him, surprising him and pinning him to the floor, "take me to him shorty."

A growl and we're off, me walking in front while he walks behind.

I get a few cat calls in the streets which I ignore as I fidget and pull down my dress, trying to hide the small but noticeable slit in the side.

We arrive at another hotel and I'm escorted to a room with all the members from before.

I wave at the guys I had escaped and they all slightly frown, the blonde with a lil blush.

"Yo blonde, did you explain to your friends why I escaped from you?~" I tease, bored of whatever dynamic they hoped they could use over me.

He flusters a bit and turns away.

"I hope you know I'm not even 16 yet."

He startles and looks at me, "but you got a drink at the bar that time," he questions.

I roll my eyes as I sit down on the chair in front of everyone and cross my legs.

"Fake ID. It's helpful. Now, what do y'all need, since you decided to interrupt me as I was heading back from a job."