Chapter 32: Finally finished

I woke up feeling really excited. Surgery, appointments, the medical center, it was finally all finished. I could go back to the compound. I get ready for the day and meet my mom to wait for the doctors instructions. After the doctor talks for what seems like forever, I finally get checked out of the medical center.

As soon as I exit, I'm crowded by a bunch of Erudites asking if I'm ok and what happened. Once I get past all the Erudite, I see Caleb. I immediately run and jump into his arms.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." I say kissing him passionatly

"Missed you too babe." He says kissing me back

We were basically having a make up session in the middle of the compound. After we finished, Caleb walked me to the computer labs. I thanked him and said goodbye as he was off on his way. I work for the rest of the day before getting ready to pack up and go home. At the end of the day, I meet my mom in the lobby and we get ready to go home. The driver comes to pick us up.

"Chloe, how are you feeling?" He asks

"I'm good thanks." I say

He smiles and opens the door for me to get into the car. We then drive away from the compound. Once we arrive at the house, my mom thanks the driver and we go inside. I haven't been home in a couple weeks and it just felt weird. My mom goes to prepare dinner while I go upstairs to my room. I open the door and walk in. It felt like the house had been empty for a long time. I took a book off my shelf and sat on my bed and started reading. A little later, my mom called me downstairs for dinner.

"How were you feeling today?" She asks me

"I was fine." I say

She smiles and continues eating dinner. After dinner, I help clean up before heading upstairs. I start getting ready for bed and a little bit later, I get in. My mom comes in to make sure I'm alright and to say goodnight. I fall asleep a couple minutes later.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I'm sooooo sorry i havent been able to update lately. I've been so busy with school and extra curricular activities. I'm gonna try to update as much as I can!