Chapter 34: Journey

There was no way in hell I was going back to Erudite. I've gone through way too much. My mom just expects me to forgive her but that's not going to happen.

I found a spot to sleep outside where I thought I would be safe. It was near the factionless section of the city. A factionless women approached me.

"Do you have any food?" She asked me

She looked pretty young. Early twenties maybe.

I nodded and handed her a bag of dried apple slices that I had in my pocket. My mom told me never to give anything to the factionless. I thought it was cruel not to give to them.

"Thank you very much." She says while smiling as she takes the apple slices from my hand. She continues to walk away while I watch from the distance. It was getting late so I decided to lay down for a little bit.

Moment later I realized that I was more tired that I thought I was. My eyes started to close and I started to drift off to sleep. I had fallen asleep minutes later.

---------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been really busy studying for exams! Also pardon the short chapter. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer!

Thanks for continuing to read my story! It means the world to me! Love you all!