Torture, torture and - oh! More torture.

3rd Person:

Elia woke up slowly. Gradually fading in and out of consciousness. She hung limply from her bonds yet tensed when she fully woke up. She breathed in sharply, struggling against her bonds as she rose her head to look around. She was in a dilapidated, dark, damp room that looked familiar.

She had no blindfold on, but a gag and chains bound her to the wall, digging into her skin.

She let out a muffled dry laugh at the irony. This had happened four years ago and she was in this same room being tortured. She couldn't help the dry river of fear that trickled down her back.

She hung in pain for hours. Nobody came in or out. She knew this was just to make her even tenser until they came in and started the torturing.

It had been a total of around 8 hours. She was hungry, thirsty and in pain. Her throat was dry and arms aching. 

She closed her eyes, trying to reach for some sleep.

The door slammed open, echoing through the room. She jolted yet kept her eyes closed, letting the sound of heavy footsteps fill her ears.

She counted 4, no 5 people in the room.

She heard a chair being dragged across the floor.

She opened her eyes to see the faces of the five in the room.

She saw Callum, Jace, Blake, Raet and Damon. 4 kings and one angry sibling of a Royal standing there. She groaned and tilted her head back on to the wall behind her.

They all glared at her, however, Blake and Damon had a sadistic glint in their eyes and cunning shining through. Blake was leaning against the wall close to her, Callum, Jace and Raet stood near the back, and Damon was upfront and centre sitting languidly in the chair.

"Elia, we will skip the pleasantries since you're familiar with this place, so, why did you come after our siblings? What is your end game?" Jace's voice was eerily calm, like the calm before the storm.

She rolled her eyes protesting through her gag. Blake lent forward and ripped the gag from her mouth, Jace setting it alight using powers.

She stretched her jaw before looking them all in the eye. 

"I-" She stretched her jaw once more, "-don't really care." 

Blake's eyes darkened. Damon's hands clenched around the chair. The tension visibly rose in the room.

"What if I had killed your siblings, huh? Just snap- " she made a move with her hands to motion decapitating someone" and then poof, gone." She eyed the Kings in numb curiosity. She looked at her hands, raising an eyebrow in speculation as she tried and no powers appeared.

"Huh. Smart thinking, ya know. What are we waiting for? Come and kill me." She laughed drily. It was like she had given up on the world, and this made Damon narrow his eyes in thought.

"Blake, how did you get her?" He muttered to the seething werewolf king.

"I tricked her into thinking I had her brother, why?" He replied. Damon groaned.

"She's given up and has no point in talking to us because she can't find her brother and we're not useful anymore." He said, thinking intently.

"I tell you what, I will talk to either the agency leader or the King." She piped into the conversation. "Other than that you can just kill me."

Blake studied her and then strode out the room lifting his phone to his ear as he left. Damon glared at her. He sped towards her, his hand grappling around her throat. The other three in the room tensed up, watching carefully.

"Would you really not care if I killed you?" He muttered. "Would you not be bothered that you couldn't say one last thing? Kill one last person?"

She let out a laugh, as best she could with his hand around her throat. 

"Oh Damon, to get like me you need to be crazy, and to be crazy you need to lose your fear of death. But when did I ever say I wouldn't kill anyone else, even if you tried to kill me now?