Plane ride NSFW

The next day, they flew to Paris. They'd had a bit of time as it was a later flight this time, so they'd walked the streets some more and had some good Chinese food.
Then Eddy had taken one last look at his beloved Hong Kong, and walked briskly into the airport. It was going to be a very long flight: one he was keen to have behind him.
But the trade off for the long flight was that they had planned a day off! Their first day off in ages, and they were going to spend it together in the city of love. 
When they'd planned that day off, they had no idea what it would mean at the time, but Eddy was sure grateful for it now! 

Brett had been okay in the morning. He'd pulled Eddy close and told him:
¨Thank you for last night. I won't lose it like that again.¨
¨You can lose it 100 more times, it doesn't matter. I love you, and you have nothing to feel insecure about.¨
Brett had beamed and seemed to be back into his normal, happy, easy going state, and now he was legging it down the corridors as if he thought it would get him to Paris sooner. 

¨Mate! Hold up, where's the fire?¨
Brett turned around and laughed. 
¨Sorry, just excited to get to the city of luuuurve¨

The plane was on time, and soon enough they were installed in their airline seats. Eddy was sat by the window, so he had the chance to look out and see Hong Kong becoming smaller and smaller as the plane ascended. He craned his neck to see the last of it, until a cloud stopped him from seeing anything but white fluffy cotton wool. He mused for a bit on how clouds always looked from above as if you could fall on them and land on the softest mattress, rather than plunge to a certain death.

Brett had already fallen asleep next to him. Eddy knew their biological clocks would be seriously off once they got to Europe and tried to get to sleep as well, to minimise the damage. 
He drifted for a while, and when he woke up it was pitch black outside and the plane had become very quiet. 
He looked left, at his sleeping boyfriend, and smiled in the dusky light. His mind wandered off to all the things they had discovered together over the last days, and he felt himself grow hard. 
He didn't pay very much attention to it. He'd just woken up. Things happen. But suddenly he felt movement beside him, and when he looked at Brett he was looking straight at the offending body part. 
Softly, Brett moved to pull Eddy's jacket over his lap, and before Eddy could think, Brett's hand had moved inside his trousers and had softly closed over him. 
He shot Brett a slightly panicked look, but Brett just smiled at him. And by now, all Eddy wanted was for Brett to go on, so he leaned his head back on the headrest and closed his eyes. 

Brett started moving his hand up and down, first slowly, but he soon picked up the pace. Eddy could feel himself building, and it took everything he had to not make a sound. 
Brett put his head on his shoulder, so that for anyone looking, it would have seemed as if they were asleep. But his hand kept moving, his nimble fingers stroking, kneading, each move sending shivers down Eddy's spine. His other hand ventured under Eddy's shirt and started playing with his nipple.
This was heavenly, he could feel himself shivering with pure pleasure. And still Brett's skilled hand moved up and down. Before he knew it he could not hold back, and he came powerfully into Brett's hand. The tiny groan he had not been able to stop didn't wake anyone up. 
He swallowed, and tried to catch his breath, breathing through his mouth, still not making any sound.

Wow. Eddy couldn't believe they'd just done that, in public, surrounded by sleeping people.

Brett whispered: ¨I'm just going to wash my hand and pee.¨
Eddy felt a surge of bravery inside him, and followed Brett as he got up and walked off. 
All the stewardesses were either asleep, or somewhere else, he guessed, as there was no one to be seen. So, as Brett went into the stall, he slipped in behind him and closed the door. 

Brett looked at him, astounded. Eddy just smiled wickedly, and sat down on the closed toilet seat, moving Brett to be in front of him. 
He grinned one more time, before he opened Brett's trousers and took out his dick. Of course, Brett was fully hard. He knew he would be. 
He swallowed once, pushing the nerves down, and then took Brett into his mouth. 
The feeling of it took him by surprise. Brett was soft, almost silky smooth, and he found he really loved the feeling of him against his lips. He started moving, ignoring the slight gag reflex as he pushed Brett deeper. He could hear Brett groaning, and he realised he was trying to hold back, to not hurt him.
He let go for a second and said hoarsely: 
¨Go on, take me.¨

Brett blinked at him, and then moved his fingers into his hair to guide him. 
Eddy could feel him losing control, as Brett started thrusting, but he kept pace, flicking his tongue over Brett's tip. Then Brett moaned, just every so slightly too loudly, and he could feel him pulse as the sticky white liquid flowed out. 
Eddy quickly swallowed, not quite sure what to make of that. But when he looked up and saw Brett, barely keeping himself upright, staring at him like he was the best thing he'd ever seen, he burst with happiness. 
He got up, a bit awkwardly in the tiny space, and kissed Brett on the lips. 
¨I'll let you pee and wash that hand, then¨, he said, as he opened the door quietly and slipped out again. 
A stewardess walked past on his way back, and he politely whispered hello, holding back a smile. If only she knew what had just happened...

He was back in his seat, hugging himself in quiet triumph, when Brett slid into the seat beside him again. 
¨You. Are. Awesome¨, Brett breathed. ¨I love you so much. I can't believe you did that.¨
¨I can't believe we both did that¨, Eddy grinned back. 

They cuddled together and fell back in a sound sleep, not waking up until the plane was descending and their ears popped.