L.A. NSFW

It had gotten very late when the boys walked into their new hotel, but they were still wide awake and bright eyed. Eddy just didn't want this day to ever end.

They walked up to the reception desk and Eddy smiled at the receptionist, as he gave her their information.
She tapped a bit on her keyboard, and then asked them a question they'd not been asked before, because they'd booked all their hotel rooms with two double beds. No one had had to know that, since they'd been together, only one bed had ever been used, right? 
¨I'm afraid I don't have a room with two double beds anymore. Is a room with a queen size okay? I can try and find one with two separate singles?¨
They exchanged a brief look, Brett raising his eyebrows slightly, before he subtely replied with a small smirk only Eddy could detect: 
¨No worries, a queen is fine too.¨
The receptionist seemed relieved that they were so flexible, and Eddy had to hide his smile behind his hand.

When they made their way over to the elevator Eddy looked at the key card he was holding.  There weren't that many more cities to go now, before they went back to Australia and started their new life as a married couple. The thought made him smile as he stepped into the elevator, and pressed the button for their floor. 

¨Will you have a shower with me?¨ Brett asked, a few minutes later. 
Eddy looked at him, his hands spreading out and his eyebrows knitting together in that universal gesture that simply means: 'Duh.'
¨Is grass green?¨ he asked, already taking his shirt off and moving his hands to his belt. 
Brett smiled wickedly, and began tearing his own clothes off, skipping ahead to the bathroom. 

They almost stumbled into the shower cubicle, which luckily was quite roomy, before their hungry lips found each other. 
¨I can't believe we got married today¨, Eddy whispered against Brett's cheek, grinning.
¨I know, right?¨ Brett replied, wonder in his eyes, before moving to kiss him again. 
As they stood under the cascading warm water their bodies melted together as if it had always been like this. And now it always would be. 
Eddy found that it was hard to feel where he ended and Brett began, they were so in sync they seemed to him to be two halves of a whole. 
He reached out then and took some shower gel off the rack, squirting some into his hand, and began soaping Brett's body. He softly washed Brett's chest, letting his fingers flow in circles over the soft rise and fall of his pecs and his belly.
He stroked his back with his soapy hands, his head resting on Brett's shoulder, before his hands moved down to knead his firm buttocks, slipping calmly in between them. 
Brett moaned quietly, and Eddy could feel him growing fast against his hip. 
He moved his hands gently to Brett's front, and stroked him softly. 
Brett kissed him more urgently now, his hands finding Eddy's own growing hardness. 
¨I want you so much...¨ he whispered. 
Eddy found it hard to think straight, but he managed to ask: 
¨Do you want to have me here, or shall we move to the bed?¨
Brett didn't reply, but turned Eddy around, to face the tiled wall. 
He kissed him under his ear, in his neck, sucking as he went. Eddy groaned, as sparks of pleasure travelled all through his body. 
Then he felt Brett's fingers on his own behind, stroking and kneading, spreading him open.
¨Oh, fuck, Brett...¨ he croaked. ¨Please.¨
He felt Brett's grin against his neck, and then finally Brett entered him, moving softly and carefully. 
¨You okay?¨ he asked in his hoarse voice, the vibrations against his neck sending more pleasure down Eddy's spine. 
¨Yeah!¨ he managed. 
He reached back and took Brett's hand, subtely putting it around his hardness. 
Brett let out one of his sexy grunts and picked up the pace, thrusting into him again and again, making sure he hit the right spot every time. He knew exactly what made Eddy come most intensely by now. 

Eddy struggled to keep himself upright as the pleasure consumed him. His hands clawed at the wall, and the sensation of Brett hitting that spot and Brett's hand moving up and down simultaneously overtook him, until he could hold on no longer and he came, almost screaming. He heard Brett moaning behind him, and he felt him pulse inside his body, making his own orgasm even more intense. 

As Brett pulled out of him his knees gave way, and he sank to the ground, to sit underneath the warm flowing water, still breathing hard. Brett instantly crouched down and sat next to him, his arms around him and his head leaning on his chest, as close as they could possibly get, letting the water wash away all the evidence of their love making.
They sat there for ages, until both their fingers and toes were wrinkly. 

¨Come on, we should get to bed¨, Eddy mumbled in the end. ¨Back to reality tomorrow morning.¨
Brett groaned at the thought. 
¨Not really ready for reality yet.¨, he said. 
¨No, me either. We'll have to have a proper honeymoon when we get back, I guess!¨
With that he got up, and pulled Brett to his feet, tenderly enveloping him in a soft fluffy towel he took off the rack behind him. 
They walked the few steps to the bed and tumbled into it, sated and sleepy. 
¨Eddy?¨ Brett said, softly. 
¨Yeah?¨ 
¨In case this wasn't obvious, I've never been happier in my life.¨
Eddy smiled, snuggling his head into Brett's chest. 
¨Me either my love, me either.¨