Brisbane: Filming (NSFW)

The first couple of videos they shot had been very nervy, and Eddy knew that the editor would have her work cut out to try and make the raw material into a presentable video. But hey, she was very talented so she'd make it work, he was sure. He just hoped that she could get it to the ten minute mark.
He shook his head slightly. Man. They'd tried their best with filming, they really had, but they were just so distracted after all that had happened, and he knew it showed.
Every time he thought about this morning his face erupted in this goofy grin, and Brett? Well, let's just say Eddy had had to do even more of the talking than usual. 
Brett was fiddling with the lights now, and Eddy had sat back down behind the white table for the last video of the day: a LingLing 40 hours. At least all they had to do was react to what other people had already posted. They should be able to do that, no?

¨Ready?¨ Brett asked, and Eddy nodded. This one would go better, he'd make sure of it. Brett started the video and sat next to him. 
¨Hey, how's it going?¨ Eddy said to the camera, launching into yet another introduction, his third of the day. 
He could sense Brett's energy next to him, his usual calm and composed way of being thrown, his wits scattered to the four winds. He put his hand on Brett's thigh under the table to calm him as the first meme came on the screen, and immediately Brett put his own hand on top of Eddy's, squeezing it softly. 
The atmosphere changed quickly when Brett moved his hand and put it on Eddy's thigh now, and suddenly his calming gesture took on another meaning altogether. Immediately it was like all the emotions of the day were focused in that little point of contact between them. 
Fuck. He wanted him, and he wanted him bad. 
Steely faced he clicked on though, and they laughed at the next meme as if nothing at all was going on, they applauded the girl who had recorded herself practicing something unfeasible, and all the while he let his hand explore, going higher and higher up Brett's thigh until he felt his erection under his pinky. 
Brett cleared his throat, but he kept it together. He wasn't fooling Eddy though. He knew he was every bit as hard as he himself was. 
When the timer went to signal that they'd reviewed enough memes Eddy pulled his hand above the table, waving both his hands around as he always did when he talked, and calmly said his goodbyes to the viewers. Brett got up slightly, making very sure to keep his lower body hidden, and turned the camera off. 

¨Fuck, Eddy!¨ he groaned as he moved swiftly to sit on Eddy's lap, his mouth finding Eddy's in a feverish assault, his erection pressing into Eddy's belly.  
The chair creaked ominously, but right now Eddy couldn't care less if it would hold their weight or not. He was too busy kissing Brett back with all his might. 
¨I want you Brett, I want you so much...¨ he groaned, and Brett suddenly got up, pulled him up and all but threw him on the black couch, quickly digging in his backpack for one of their little bottles of lube.  
¨I got subtle signals that you did...¨ Brett said then in his hoarse voice, climbing on the couch and grinning wickedly, before claiming Eddy's mouth once again.
Never had Eddy felt the need to be close to his love more keenly than at this moment and he tore  his clothes off and pulled him to him, moaning loudly as he felt his husband filling him up both with his hardness and his love. 
¨Fuck, Brett, I love you so much.¨ he groaned into Brett's ear. ¨So much.¨
There was veneration in Brett's eyes as he gazed into Eddy's, and his strangled moan as he tipped his head back and poured himself into him sent Eddy over the edge as well and he came hard, screaming Brett's name, pulling him close as he pulsed. 
They lay there for ages, replete, once again two halves of a whole. 

Brett grinned then, and for the first time since this morning his voice sounded normal again. 
¨I do hope our viewers don't see what was going on. Bara would tell us, wouldn't she, if she saw something?¨
¨I'm sure she would.¨ Eddy giggled a little bit. ¨That was something else though, no?¨
Brett nodded, still cuddled into Eddy's chest. 
¨Definitely something else.¨