Birthday (NSFW)

¨Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Eddy....¨
The soft song entered Eddy's consciousness slowly, like daylight seeping in through netted curtains. 
It was his birthday! He was 25 years old. A quarter of a century, whoa! That was something else.
He opened his eyes, and Brett was there, holding a box of doughnuts. 
Eddy smiled widely. 
¨This is my favourite birthday wake up, ever¨, he said in his hoarse morning voice. ¨You are awesome.¨
Brett kissed him sweetly on the lips, but hey, it was early morning. Certain parts of Eddy's anatomy had very different ideas of what sort of kiss this should be. 
As Eddy deepened the kiss he felt Brett responding instantly.
¨Oh, fuck¨, Brett groaned, throwing the box of doughnuts on the side table, before turning back and getting on the bed on all fours, his weight on Eddy. He kissed him passionately. 
Eddy tried to roll them over, but Brett held him down. 
¨Stay still¨, he breathed. 
Eddy looked at him, surprised, but he stayed still. 
Brett pulled Eddy's t-shirt off over his head, and pulled down his boxers, giving him unlimited access. 
As he lay there, naked, waiting to see what Brett would do, the anticipation was almost too much. 
Brett bent over him and started kissing him all over. He lingered around his nipples, which were so sensitive that when he took one in his mouth and sucked on it, Eddy threw his head back and moaned. 
¨Ahh! Brett!¨ 
Brett looked up for a moment, and grinned wickedly. Clearly, he was in no hurry. 
He kissed his way over to the other nipple, and then moved slowly down Eddy's belly, his fingers continuing to caress, tweaking the nipples on and off. 
Leasurely  his right hand travelled down Eddy's side to caress his buttocks, and he moaned again. 
¨Brett, please, touch me, please!¨
Finally now, Brett's mouth closed around his hardness and he started moving up and down, and doing that flicking thing with his tongue that made Eddy forget where he was. At the same time  Eddy felt a finger enter him, finding that spot, making small circles there. 

Oh my God. The sensation of both sides being stimulated at once was like nothing he'd ever felt before. He groaned, loudly, and he knew he was very close to coming. 
¨Oh my God, Brett, yes!¨ he exclaimed. 
But just as he was about to come, Brett slowed down. His finger was still there, but it wasn't moving anymore. 
¨No! Brett! Please! Don't stop!¨
¨Patience...¨ Brett said softly, letting him go, looking at him, still with that grin. ¨All good things...¨
He started kissing his belly again, licking and sucking, waiting for Eddy to come down from his high, while Eddy lay there, helpless, craving his touch. 

Brett waited  a long minute until he finally, mercifully, went down on him again. 
Eddy couldn't remember ever having felt this good. Brett's warm mouth around him and his finger touching that spot... he felt himself building, and building, until he exploded into an orgasm like he had never felt before. He screamed Brett's name, the pleasure consuming him, feeling the waves in his entire body. Then he collapsed, his eyes closed, trying to catch his breath while he still felt the aftershocks of the amazing orgasm Brett had given him.

He lay there for a while, still and sated, until he became aware of Brett's needs pressing against his hip. He opened his eyes and looked right into Brett's burning gaze.
Brett simply took Eddy's hand and put it around himself, his eyes never leaving Eddy's.
Eddy smiled, and started moving his hand up and down.
He'd never seen Brett come this fast. After literally a few strokes he threw his head back and came all over Eddy's belly, moaning his name. Then he too lay down, sated and still, his head snuggling on Eddy's chest. 

After a while Brett lifted his head and looked him right in the eye. ¨Happy birthday¨, he breathed.
Eddy stared at him in wonder, astounded with everything Brett had just done, and he whispered: ¨Where did that come from?¨
Sweet, mild-mannered Brett smiled at him. ¨I told you. You give me confidence. Now, come on, we have to get going, it's concert day!¨