NY: Dressing room NSFW

The receptionist of the venue took them through long stark corridors to their dressing room. 
As always, there was a big contrast between front of house, and the bowels of the theater, where the artists roamed. 
The dressing room was a fairly spacious room, the decor here also typical for a theater. The walls were made of very open concrete, and there were several mirrors with light bulbs around them. 
There was also a very plush and inviting red couch, which Eddy eyed, an idea forming in his head.

Fuck, he wanted Brett, and he wanted him bad. They'd spent the whole day shooting, yesterday, easily slipping into Twoset mode, and they'd both crashed out after having take away on their beds. Brett had been so fucking sexy, being funny, dancing, laughing, and he didn't even know he was. 
He thought about what Brett had said, a while ago, that he'd do rude things to him in one of these rooms one of these days. Maybe today could be one of these days... 

Brett was already heading out of the dressing room again though, a million things to do, say and arrange. 
Eddy sighed and followed him, and over the course of the next couple of hours held up his end of the responsibilities, of course, but he was a bit distracted and he knew it.
Whenever he got a chance he'd touch Brett lightly. On the back, on his leg, brushing past his gorgeous arse as he walked. Every time he did it Brett looked at him, and he knew Brett was completely aware of what he was doing. 

They found some time to have lunch with the crew in the in-house cafetaria, where he made sure to sit right next to Brett. Some sandwiches had been provided, and everyone tucked in. 
It didn't take long for Eddy's hand to find its way over to Brett's thigh, where he let it wander, making sure no one saw. 
Ever so slowly he rubbed his thumb in circles over Brett's jeans, his hand venturing higher and higher. 
Brett's breath hitched. 
Eddy felt like he might combust, any minute now, but still he stayed calm, his left hand roaming. 
Gently, he reached out with his nimble pinky finger, and stroked Brett's erection. 

¨Ah!¨ Brett exclaimed suddenly, pushing his chair back a little bit, then recovering himself quickly. ¨I forgot something important, I just have to arrange it, excuse me.¨
He got up very quickly and briskly walked off. 
Eddy stared after him for a moment, a smile spreading on his face.
 ¨I'll go help him out¨, he mumbled then, as he got up and walked after Brett, grinning victoriously to himself. 

¨You fucking tease¨, Brett grunted as Eddy made his way into the dressing room, pushing him roughly against the concrete wall, his tongue finding its way into Eddy mouth, whilst locking the door with his other hand. 
They kissed deeply for a moment, and then Brett broke free, breathing laboured, and looked at him with his burning eyes.
¨So, you wanted me here huh? What are you going to do, now you have me here?¨
¨It's up to you...¨ Eddy whispered, his voice not working properly anymore. 

Brett reacted instantly. He reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out the bottle of lube. 
Eddy looked at him, shocked. He'd taken that along?
¨A guy can hope¨, Brett whispered, moving Eddy towards the couch. 
¨You're going to have to be very quiet, okay?¨
Eddy wasn't sure he'd manage it, but he nodded anyway. 
Brett turned Eddy around and softly pushed him down, so his knees were on the floor and his torso was resting forward on the couch. 
Nimble fingers were at his belt, at his fly, and then his jeans were unceremoniously janked down. Brett pulled the back of his boxers down, but left the front in place. 
Eddy couldn't see what Brett was doing now, but he waited breathlessly as he heard the sound of his zipper. He knew what was coming next. 
He felt so exposed, his naked arse there for the taking, and he was so turned on he could barely keep himself up. 
Brett quickly sat behind him, and pushed himself into Eddy. 
¨Ah, fuck, Eddy¨, Brett hissed, starting to thrust. 

Oh, fuck, this was good. This was just what he had needed. Brett hit just the right spot, every time he thrusted, and Eddy realised he was already about to come.
He suddenly understood why Brett had not pulled his boxers down all the way. 
¨Please, Brett, faster¨, he groaned, and Brett picked up the pace again, until in no time at all Eddy exploded into his boxershorts, trying his best to keep very quiet, Brett groaning behind him as he found his own release. 

Brett held him there for a moment, both boys catching their breath, before he slowly pulled out and pulled Eddy into a hug. 

¨Good job you thought about that couch¨, he mumbled. ¨Would have hated to explain that to the venue...¨
Brett sniggered. ¨I barely thought of it in time, to be honest.¨
¨Well, I'm glad you did. I'm just going to have to live with dirty underwear the whole day...¨
Brett smiled. ¨Sorry¨, he said, with a wink. 

Eddy looked up. ¨You good? You don't mind I seduced you here?¨
Brett looked at him incredulously. ¨Seriously? It was the fucking highlight of my day. And I got to see your gorgeous arse while doing that.¨
Eddy actually blushed at that. ¨You liked that, huh?¨
¨I loved that. You'll have to try it some point soon. You good though?¨
¨Yeah, real good. It was strange, not having any control. But I trusted you.¨

With that, he kissed Brett sweetly on the lips, and got up to find some toilet paper, to minimise the damage in his underwear. 
¨Come on, people will be wondering where we are.¨

And just like that, clothes back in place, they walked out, like nothing had happened.