Navya And Dadu's team

Murthy Mansion :                        7:00 AM

NANDINI :

I woke up with smile adorning my face! Today feels like a different day! Everything feels beautiful ! 

Why won't I be happy ? After all , I talked my heart out! 

For the time being , I feel like , all those inner open chat corners in my mind accounting for conversations between me and different versions of myself have ceased making me feel peaceful. This peaceful mind is like a pure bliss!  

The energy of my expressed thoughts seems to be circulating through my veins making every cell of my body jump in happiness!

It was amazing! The talk! It has been years since I had a conversation like this with a stranger! 

Okay. Okay. Manik is not a stranger. I know him. But we were never friends too. We never talked like this ever before. I only tend to have long conversations with Dadu and Navya . But doing the same with Manik feels ecstatic! 

Now I have no doubts about him not being an ENFP anymore. Perhaps , I feel connected to him. 

Call me 'Nostalgic' but I can't help going back to yesterday's talk as I want to live that moment again and again. I was smiling thinking about the same while combing my hairs when I heard a gasp. 

Navya (Surprised) : Oh My God!

Oh , Did I forget to mention , as it was quite late last night Navya came to Murthy Mansion with me. Don't know what my drama queen wants to say now.

Nandini :  What ?

Navya : Nandini , Are you okay ?

Nandini : Yeah. I'm fine . What will happen to me ?

Navya (Raising her one eyebrow) : Don't you think you need to tell me something ?

Nandini : Umm...I don't think so.

Navya : Really ?! You disappear in the middle of the party and then I find you coming downstairs with Manik Malhotra after almost one hour . Isn't this something to talk about ?

Nandini : Well , we talked for almost an hour.

Navya : Are you kidding me ?! The Manik Malhotra sneaked you out of his own party and he talked with you for an hour ? Just talked ?! 

Navya hyper alert Nandini! 

Suddenly all the different chat icons and all the tabs which had ceased came to life. 

What do I do ?

What should I say ?

I talked with 'The bad guy' for an hour ?!

Damn .He made me eat a Cadbury with him .

Freak. I laughed with him. 

He said 'Your type of talk' with 'Not your type of guy' .

Shaking me by my shoulders Navya said-

Navya : Nandini . STOP.FREAKING.OUT.  Back to earth right now. And tell me what is it .

Nandini : Hewasusingoneliners. 

Navya : What ?

Nandini : Hepraisedmythoughts.

Navya (Sighed) : Nandini . Breathe in . Breathe out. Just calm down okay.

I nodded my head while taking deep breathes.