||Characters||

[plain backstory of characters]

Ailsa Winters Adelson: she is sweet and have angelic beauty because of which she was quite popular in her college days and caught attention of son of a rich family , Harley. She was obedient and always use to agree with her parent's decision. This is why when she was asked to marry Harley she agreed instantly without even knowing him. When Harley left her for his study Ailsa was quite relieved as she internally didn't wanted to marry someone who only loves her for her looks. She was an struggling artist and was offered job unknowingly from one of the most biggest company 'A.V.E.N' she wasn't aware that it was actually Harley's company. There she met Jack Adelson and they quickly became good friends. When jack asked Ailsa to marry her she agreed as she thought it was better to marry your friend rather than stranger. She and jack married a month ago and now living in peace.

Harley Westergaard Bostwick: being only son of family ,He is Rich heir of 'A.V.E.N' company set up by his great grandfather. His mother(Alena) divorced and married to billionaire when Harley was just 13 .He was in London for 6 years to study business. He recently came back to his hometown to officially take over his father's company. At first his return was seemed normal to everyone until he slowly revealed his true motives.

Jackson Ogle Adelson: He was 11 when his mother died, his father who had mistress , married her after a month of Jackson's mother death, since then Jackson hates his stepmom and dad and blames them for his mother's death . when he turned 16 he ran away from home and now living under new identity as 'Jack Adelson ' so his dad couldn't find him . His dad loves him a lot and in his memory he even renamed His company after his son's name 'J.O.A' . he is still looking for his son eve after 10 years. Jack's ex-girlfriend left him heartbroken because of which he asked Ailsa to marry him so maybe she could heal him. Since they are good friends and know each other from pretty long time and they got understanding between them. He is currently working in a good position at A.V.E.N company.

Rosalie (punzie): She is one of the mistress of Harley. She was sent here by Harley in A.V.E.N. He asked her to watch over Ailsa. When he got to know about growing friendship of Ailsa and Jack he asked Rosalie to seduce Jack, which she successfully did. Rosalie just wanted Harley's money , and she think herself as his Lady Luck. She thinks Harley look her the same way. Harley told Rosalie that they would soon marry once he will return.

A/N // PLEASE IGNORE ALL GRAMMAR MISTAKES THANK U... 🧟‍♀️