Chapter-26: Ravished

Harley pov:-

It was enough. My patience gave up. No matter what I do Ailsa always turn me off at the end. So I had another ways to possess her.

I took her into my farmhouse basement after she passed out. I laid her down on bed and then I pulled her arms back and cuffed her wrists, she woke up and tried to struggle, but I easily overpowered her.

I threw her facedown on the bed, and when she tried to turn over, I smacked her hard across her soft round ass cheek. With a whimper, she turned back over. Reaching out, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that her ass stuck out; then I parted her knees slightly. Ailsa tried to close them, but I spanked her again, this time leaving a red handprint on her left cheek. When she whimpered again, I yelled at her.

"Stop whining, bitch!" I snapped, and she began to sob quietly to herself. I love it when I see her struggling and Helpless. I pull out a cloth from drawer and covered her mouth.

"You are my property from now on."
"You might think that Jack or someone else gonna come and save you then let me tell you... Jack and everyone gonna think that we eloped together" I laughed at her face. While she stares at me in fear.

"Well let me tell you one more thing, what happened yesterday... i did it on purpose... I knew Jack was following me." She widens her eyes and looked at me in shock.

"I got it that you weren't going to give up easily so From the starting I always put you in the situation that you could never tell Jack about me. Then that blackmail and your helplessness" I laughed and went to table and start filling two glasses of wine.

"I spread the rumours in office that me, Harley was having affair with my ex-fiancé... so that somehow Jack would come across it.... I thought I have to work a lot to get you guys separated but Jack made it easy for me. He was already doubting you and instantly believed we were having affair... and now see here we are... TOGETHER" I said as I poured wine from her glass over her dress.

Jack Pov:-

"Merida Harley's not at home" I said panicking.

"He's not even picking up phone.."said Merida

We were not able to locate Harley or Ailsa... their cellphones were out of reach.

"What we gonna do? I think we should ask Rosalie about Harley "Merida asked.
****
We rushed to her house.

"Rosalie where is Ailsa and Harley?" I asked in outrageous voice.

"I don't know" she kept denying.

Merida and frustration slapped her. After few more try she gave up and spoke... "I'm sorry... it's a sin to hide this fact... Jack there's so much that you don't know about him. He is a beast, a monster. I always did whatever Harley told even our relationship was a setup by Harley...it was because I was greedy..." she burst into tears as she revealed all about Harley.

Rosalie told me that our date and the night I helped here everything was preplanned by Harley.

So Ailsa wasn't lying and now she was is in danger and I had no idea where she was.

STORY WILL END SOON...

Please vote • comment • follow
Thank you :)