Epilogue

Ailsa PoV

"Why you never told me about him?" jack asked.

"I was about to tell you the night he caged me in office but... Harley told me you were with Rosalie and then I noticed lipstick mark on your shirt..." I said

"What? But I didn't visited her on purpose... I saw Rosalie on road she was screaming for help... so I decided to drop her at home. When we reached home she tried to seduce me but I ran off" Jack replied. 

"What if it was har...."

"Yes it was Harley's plan. Rosalie told me everything."Jack told me everything in detail.
***
"Jack... when did you realise you have feelings for me?"

"Well... actually after marrying you I saw you beyond as a friend and realise that you are such a good partner and I felt glad to be with you... remember the party for Harley's welcome.. when I danced with you that night, my heart skipped a beat. When you were sleeping on car seat at and I was driving through I saw moon shining on your body and you were not looking less than an angel." Jack said and blushed. How cute :)

"And what about you? When did you felt the same for me?" Jack asked.

"Well... i use to like you before you were with Rosalie.. but then you guys got together so I stopped dreaming about you... but after marrying you, those feelings just came back" I said.

"It was all destined believe me or not"

"Yes it is"
***

Three years later....

I and Jack struggled to live normal for a while but things settled down with time. Jack and I started life from new beginning. We went on holidays to understand each other more.... and falling in love more and more with each other.

Jack joined his father business and we settled in a new house. I recently gave birth to my son Noah. He is 2 months old. Jack is usually busy in his official work while I spent my time taking care of family.

Life seems pretty normal. At least till now.

 At least till now

IMPORTANT !!

There are so many facts and plots of story that I  wrapped up in hurry as I was getting bored of writing this book.

{like Jack's stepmother was Harley's biological mother and both are unaware of this fact}

But I wish to write them now... since it cannot be add in between should I continue this as PART-2 OF THIS BOOK?
Please comment and let me know😓