Chapter-12: Romance in dark.

Please vote if you liking my story <3

JACK POv:-

At office:-

Kendrick- "Jack an Old man was asking about you from me."

"Kenny ... who was him ?"

"I don't know... he seemed concerned for you as he had blood relation with you." Kenny replied.

After all these years... I get this feeling that he finally found me. Should I forgive him ? What should I do? Even I miss him....

"Kenny... don't tell Ailsa or Merida about this... let's keep it a secret"

~~next day~~

Ailsa POV:-
Jack ? Where are you.... I entered my house after shopping... my house was dark ... I tried to switch on light but it didn't work...

It was so dark I couldn't see anything... suddenly someone grabbed me from waist... "Happy birthday dear" man said and left a soft kiss on my cheek... "Jack is it you?" ... I could nowhere find that man...

And all of a sudden lights were switched on...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AILSA" all our office colleagues and other friends sang in unison.

Then Jack came out of kitchen with a Cake . He put the cake on table and kissed me on cheek... I felt ticklish. Then came out Merida who was also hiding in the kitchen.

I cut the cake and noticed Harley and Punzie were there too. Harley looked at me and smirked, which I ignored.

"Ailsa you know what Jack was so nervous that He wasn't even able to lighten up the candles I helped him... he took like 25 mins just to lighten candle" she said and everyone laughed.

Wait.. if Jack was lightening candles.. does that mean the man who earlier kissed me on my cheek was HARLEY ?
*****
Harley came towards me and wished me birthday... he then gave me bunch of red roses. As soon as I hold them , a thorn sting into my finger and it started bleeding... Harley took my hand and hold it with both of his hands and start caressing them . As if that thorn was there on purpose.

Hearing my scream jack came running towards me... and I took off my hand from Harley's grip...

Harley POV:-

The more I try to separate them the more I see them together... I could not bear watching them together.

~~Time skips~~~
Ailsa and Jack were literally holding hands all the time... it was enough I just couldn't bear this sight anymore.

"Hey Jack"
"Hello...Mr.Harley"
"Can I take Mrs.Adelson for dance?"
"You better ask her... if she would like to"
I turned towards Ailsa and gave her a wink. "Would you like to dance with me..?"
Ailsa  said nothing and stood frozen.
"So Miss.Ex. Fian-..."
And I knew it was gonna work... before I could complete my sentence she agreed to dance with me.

<it's the time> I texted.
Ailsa  PoV:-

He held my hand really tight that it was hurting. The song started and we started dancing in a formal manner, then suddenly light went off and everything blacked out. I could feel him grabbing me by my waist and pulled me closer to him hard. He was literally caging me into his arms.

I immediately got scared and started to struggle against him but he was so strong... Music was too loud , even screaming wouldn't help and it was dark. I knew it was all his plan.

He refused to let me go.

"Please let me go, let go of me"I begged him almost crying.

I was panicking.