Chapter-18:wrong move

Ailsa PoV:

On call with jack.

"What are you kidding me?"
"No.. Ailsa I might not get work on this project anymore"
"Jack please don't get upset... I will try to request Harley on this & ask for Kendrick and Merida to help"
"They have already talked to him... it seems as if he don't want me to work on this"
That bastard
"Don't worry ..  I'm sure we will figure it out"
***

How could he Harley do this to Jack. I know he did this on purpose. My hands were trembling as I dialled his number.
After two rings he picked up my call.

"Look who called"
"Harley.. can you already stop it?"
"Stop what? I didn't even started. Since you are not ready to give in.. I have to find some other way.. and that way is Jack... your darling Jack."
"Please don't do this... it was his dream project."I pleaded.
"Hmm... no one in this world gets things for free. If you Want me to give this project to Jack. You have to pay me"
"Pay you what?"
"Yourself."
"What?"
"Come to 56th street tomorrow at sharp 9pm. Don't be late we gonna have fun night"
"Harley... no wait sto-..."
He hung up the phone.

No no no no .. I can't just let him force himself on me. But it is about Jack.

~~~next day~~~

I wore the red lacy dress Harley sent me for tonight. I was scared, helpless and feeling defeated.

"No.. I won't let this happen... it's just a meet" I repeatedly said to make my self better.

"Where are you going at this time?" I heard Jack saying.

"Oh... I forgot to tell you it's girl night out tonight.. & it might get late so don't worry"

"You look gorgeous"he said with a smile.

"Thanks Jack" I feel terrible to cheat on this man. He deserves world... he already suffered so much & I was ruing life even more. But I have to do this for Jack.

"How will you get there ? Should I drop you?"

"No I already booked a cab... and Merida will pick me up in halfway."

I reached the place he told me to come. Traffic was less and there were hardly anyone on the street. I saw a black Mercedes on my way and stopped in front of me.

Harley came out of car...and I immoderately got scared on seeing his face. I decided to not go with him his stare was enough to scare me .

I took few steps back as he started walking towards me & I started walking back until I was backed up against a wall with him right in front of me.

I was regretting my decision to come here. It was bad. I knew I was in a terrible situation.