Chapter-15: Enjoying Sexual abuse?

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKING MY STORY <3

Ailsa PoV:-

And ultimately that happened which I least wished. I knew if I will try to stand for myself he will press down Jack.

Hopeless and disturbed I reached home. Jack was already there.

"Hey Ailsa , come today I cooked by myself"

"You can cook ?"

"Yup.. atleast I think I can"he said and smile.

"It's delicious Jack."
Jack makes me happy. Every time I'm with Jack it's like one the best time of my life. I made right decision to move on in my life and not waiting for Harley. Harley was never the one for me.
***

I changed my clothes And wore a little sexy for tonight... don't know why.
I and jack never went too close. Because it still feels awkward to accept you friend as partner.

I changed into Lingerie and semi transparent Robe.

It was 1 am...

"Ailsa... you look... as- astonishing" jack said... I could see him shocked and drooling. This was the first time he ever saw me like this.

"Jack.. I think we.."

*jack's phone ringing*

"Hello"
"What?NOW?"
"BUT ITs.."
"OKAY I'm coming"
...

"What happened jack ? Who called you ?"

"Ailsa... I have an urgent meeting now I have to go"

"At 1 am seriously?"

"Sorry Ailsa... and please go to sleep no need to wait for me.. I might stay over at office or Kenny house" jack said in hurry and left.

What if it was Harley's plan? No... maybe I am thinking too much.. even taking his name... I could feel chills in my body.

I laid down. I knew I was getting hot. But I slept anyway.
.....
I was in deep sleep when I felt someone was behind me.. and we were in cuddling position. I knew it was jack... he must be feeling the same as I do.

I giggled as he kissed me in neck. I was feeling shy... to first time getting intimate with a guy...

I thought this is the day I my V-card would be taken away.

I could feel all coziness and sweetness. When I suddenly felt his manhood from his pants. He was rubbing his erected penis over my ass. I felt weird and good at the same time.

He slowly started dry humping over my ass

He slowly started dry humping over my ass.... meanwhile his mouth was busy kissing all over my neck and hands were caressing my hips. I felt something down there. I was wet.

"Jack... I think it's time" I softly said as I tried to turn around him for a kiss...

"I hate when you take his name in front of me"

I went numb. I knew this voice... the voice that scares me the most.it was again... Harley.

I tried to scream when he covered my mouth with his palm. It was dark I couldn't see him but I could hear him breathing heavily.

I never thought he would go this far... sneaking into my room...

My silent screams left unheard. I tried to beat him with all my strength using my hands and legs. He groped my both arms using his one left, and other covering my mouth. He continued his humming rubbing his warm and erected penis over my ass. I was so uncomfortable...

"Shhh.. shh baby... don't scream." He said in his deep voice. I could sense feeling of lust in his voice. "I will uncover your mouth ... and Make sure you will not scream... or else... I will Make you scream even harder"

I was scared. As soon as he uncovered my mouth I started begging .

"Please... leave me alone... I will not tell anyone that you came here... I don't want to do this... please let me go.." I said while crying.

"Oh shut up" he said Casually.

He then get off from me. I covered my self with blanket revealing my face only.

"You were wet." He said in evil voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I could give you pleasure like no one else"

"I don't want-..."

"YOU WANT IT... Look at your panties... are all wet... even 'it' wants me... no matter how much you deny" his  voice got louder.

It was true that my body needed him but my heart didn't. It was wrong... this man kept assaulting me... and I was someone's else wife.. but still at this moment I knew my body needed him so badly.

"This is wrong... Harley please leave.."