Chapter-11: Possessive lover

Ailsa POV:-

I knew he gonna be mad on seeing me resigning... but still I have to take this chance for me and Jack... even though I badly wanted work here..

"Ailsa, Mr.Harley he asked you in his cabin?"

I crossed my fingers and entered his cabin hesitantly.

"Close the door" he said sitting on his chair.

"Why?" I asked in fear.

"Don't worry nothing is gonna happen to you...*blow out air* see I'm not drunk... or you want me to reveal about us to Jack?"

I closed the door.

"Ailsa about yesterday... I was pretty drunk.."

"Sir Harley... I want to clear one thing"
"It's just me and you... no more formalities .."
"Harley... I want to clear one thing... what had happened 6 years ago.. it just a buried past.. and it was you who left me"
"Shut up baby... you betrayed me...after I left instead of waiting for me and praying for my prosperity... what you did was rejoined college, living happily and making new guy friends"

"How did you know about all this?"

"Because I never left your side... I know you graduated from JMV college of arts... the same year your grandmother died ... you met Merida and Jack here, where you kinda started liking Jack.. but then he got into with Rosalie ... on Saturday you had girls night out at least once in a month...." he kept telling about my single detail as if he knows more about myself than I did.

"WERE YOU STALKING ME ALL THESE YEARS?"

"No Honey... I was looking after you.. even I was away... because I love you"

"HARLEY...." i stood up in anger... and threw my resigning papers on his face.. then left.

Harley PoV:-

I look at Ailsa who just left in anger... how can someone look this seductive and hot in anger.

I pick up those paper... and just saw one word 'Resign' with Ailsa's signature...

Oh dear Ailsa... I never thought I have to make things happen in such wrong way... but since you started this let's see what's next on your way.

Jack POV:-

"WHAT THE FL... AILSA RESIGNING" Merida screamed from top of her lung.

"Chill... everyone here is as disheartened as you"said Kenny.

"BUT WHY?" Merida asked.

"I dont know even I find it weird... Cz she love being here" I said.

"Jack you must find out what if something is bothering her?" Merida said.

"Maybe ... you are right..." I remember how she cried previous night...

Tomorrow is her birthday... I planned a small party and invited all colleagues of our office... unwillingly I even invited Punzie and Harley.