Chapter-8:forced office romance

Harley POV:-
*earlier that day*

"Punzie you love me right ?"
"Yes I do.."
"Then do me a little favour..."

I came up with a plan.. I asked Punzie to call and cry for help from Jack exactly around 10:45pm... then to break, switch off or do whatever the hell she can do with his phone.. so that he couldn't make call to anyone... and to engage him tonight.

**^**^***^***^***^***^***^***^**

Ailsa PoV:-

"Sir I think you should leave... you are not..."

"Oh shut up... and stop addressing me as 'SIR' miss.Fiancé... oops- Miss. Ex-Fiancé.... how does it feel to betray and marry someone else"  Harley said. (Why the heck he was coming up with all this when it's already being 6 years)

He start coming towards me , out of fear I shouted "stay AWAY OR ELSE I WILL CALL JACK"

"Jack isn't here baby... He is with his Rosalie"

"What"... how does he knows jack isn't here... and what if he was right about Jack with being Punzie.

"You really tormented me all these years... I just couldn't bear staying away from you..."

"Ha- rley you are drunk... and I'm married now.. you and me happened a long time back ago... also you a girlfriend to take care.."

"Girlfriend ? Huh... Or rather you should say your HUSBAND's EX LOVER"

"HARLEY..." I shouted and picked my bag and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"HARLEY FOR GOD SAKE'S STOP ACTING THIS WAY AND LET ME GO"

"If it was Jack then you must be blushing ? Right ?" He said as he slowing came towards me.

"Ofc he is my husband after all" I said boldly... but then I realised I shouldn't have triggered him.

He pulled me closer towards me and then pinned me to wall... now I was in his complete grasp.

"Harley.. Let me go... I'm gonna tell Jack and Punzie everything"

"Since your hubby is spending time with his ex-lover don't you think you should spent sometime with your ex-lover too?"

He came closer and grabbed both of my hands.. I tried to resist he then slightly kissed my cheeks .

"HARLEY... STOP IT OR ELSE-"

Before I could even realise the next thing I knew his lips were against mine. As I tried to stop him ... he kissed me with more strength . I could feel force... he but my lower lip and it started bleeding.

For once in all I took all my strength and pushed him aside and left as soon as possible.

I came out of office crying , I turned back and saw Harley standing at entrance of office smiling.

Luckily there was already a taxi outside my office... which I assume was sent by Jack.

"If you tell him ... I will destroy both of you" was the last thing I heard before getting on taxi.