Chapter-2: No more waiting

Harley POV:-

there he is 'Jack Adelson' the guy who married MY AILSA. I looked at him when as I entered office . He bowed down to me in respect.

"Hello everyone, good to see you all. As you all know I'm Harley Westergaard Bostwick new C.E.O of this company. 'This company was made by my great grandfather and I vow to grow it more than anyone ever did. Since I'm back here certain rules gonna be change from now on...."

Jack's POV:-

His face looks quite similar... I don't know why as if I already know him.

"Punzie meet me at my cabin" Harley said while going to his cabin. I FEEL SO BURNED WHEN I HEARD HIM CALLING HER 'Punzie'.

"Jack you are married now, she means nothing to you except your boss's girlfriend" I said to calm myself.

"How's Ailsa Jack?" Asked Merida.

"Oh she is doing fine.. and acting more like Mother rather than wife day-by-day... she as-" before I could complete my sentence Harley put his hand on my shoulder.

"I heard a lot of about you, everyone praise you a lot. Just wanted to meet you... by the way since you were incharge of most of the departments here I ask you to bring names of all the employees who are on leave for over 2 weeks." Said Harley. Though he was talking politely but his eyes were telling a different story. He looked at me as if he was about to murder me .

"If boss is aware of yours and Punzie's past relation... then bro you should better prepare yourself .. you are in danger" said Merida.

"I have to do nothing with pun-... I mean Rosalie so please let's not talk about her"

--TIME SKIPS--

"I heard you were looking for me sir" I did go Harley who demanded to see me.

"I was checking through the list of employees who were on leave for over 2 weeks... and then I got to know about your marriage, that you married somebody from our office... what was her name?"

"Ailsa...Ailsa winters Adelson" I replied.

"Oh ya Ailsa winters. So she is on leave from over A MONTH" he said in a loud voice.

"She said that she needed time to adjust in her new environment"

"So..? See Mr.Adelson rules in this company Are equal for everyone. Leaves are not allowed for over 2 weeks. Ask your wife to join rejoin from tomorrow or better resign"he said in annoyed voice.

"No don't fire her... creative department is her dream job...I would ask her to rejoin from tomorrow."

~~AT HOME~~

"What ? I wasn't in a mood to rejoin now.. but since it's against rule to take leave for this long I would join" said Ailsa