Chapter-20: Making out with ex-fiancé

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD•

•PLEASE VOTE & FOLLOW•
~~~~
Grip it.... and move your hands slowly. Up....& down"he guided. Tightening my fingers around his length I started movement. Whatever was happening now, felt extremely dirty and made me feel sick.

"Ahh... yes Ailsa. Just like that" his voice grew huskier making me feel tingles on my spine. I felt his penis growing bigger in my hands. I fastened my hand movements. It was so hard like a steel.

"OH fuck yesss"he moaned. I could feel him heating up.

Suddenly he swat my arms away and gripped back of my neck.

"Take it in" he said.

"Please no...you can't make me do this please..." I panicked. Wiping my tears I looked up on him with pleading eyes.. "please...."

I was pleading but he quickly hearted my head forward and moved my lips closer to his dick. As soon as my lips touched his length... I started feeling anxious. I had to parted my lips and I took it inside my mouth. He moaned in pleasure as gasped for air. He continued forcing himself on me. I could feel he was about to cum.

"Swallow it..." he ordered...and reluctantly I had to take it. I gulped and looked at him anxiously. My face became red with suffocation. He looked at me and gave me a smile. He started unbuttoning his shirt... while I was laying down on the floor... cursing my actions.

He grabbed me and carried me while I used all my strength to get out of his grip. He threw me in his bed. And started coming naked towards me. I crossed my arms and started moving back in bed as he slowly started coming towards me like a hungry lion looking at his prey.

He grabbed me by my neck and bit me in the neck. It was painful I used all my force to push him away but it was all in vain. He was biting and sucking my neck passionately.. he slowly bit my cheek... and started to suck my lower lip...he kept on biting and sucking on my lip... while I tightly squeezed the bed-sheet...

"Show me your tongue" he whispered on my ear... I pull out my tongue and he started sucking on it.... he continued.

Suddenly my phone rang... he ignored my phone call.. and didn't let me to pick. It kept ringing for 5-6 times when he got frustrated and asked me to pick it up.

"Why's Jack calling you?"
"I don't know"
"I give you 2 minutes to talk... not more than that"
I picked up the call and Harley laid down in bed... he held his dick into his hand and started jerking with his one hand while his other hand was touching my back & ass.

 he held his dick into his hand and started jerking with his one hand while his other hand was touching my back & ass

On call with jack^

"Hello... AILSA YOU OKAY?"
"What happened jack?"
"Merida called me and that you guys canceled the sleepover party over a week ago... then where are you?"

I was totally out of words.... what if he find out?

"Jack.... act-..." while I was talking I could feel Harley positioned himself behind me rubbing his dick over my ass, which was still covered with dress. It made me feel hella uncomfortable. Trying to keep my voice as normal as possible I Said....

 Trying to keep my voice as normal as possible I Said