1

-Edited

About y/n, she is 19 international age, full name: Park Y/n. You are siblings with Park Jimin who is your older brother by five years. Both parents are deceased, passed away by a stab to the abdomen and beatings. They were murdered along with a couple of their co-workers because a client was angry. (A/n: Will tell full story later in this chapter) You and your brother live together still in your childhood home. You are a business major and you minor in linguistics. 

Y/n was in her business and marketing class, when suddenly she got a call from an unknown phone number.

Ring Ring . Ring Ring

Y/N:"Hello?"

Unknown: "Hi, uh... is this Y/N, Park Jimin's, sister?"

Y/n:" Yes, this is she?!", she said confused.

Unknown: "Hello. this is, Seung Cheol, a production director that works with your brother."

Y/n:" Ahh.. yes, hello! How can I help?!"

Seung Cheol: "I just wanted to let you know that your brother was in a car accident and is at the hospital in critical condition."

Y/n: "w-what?!", she said worriedly.

Seung Cheol: "Yea, he was on the way to the dorms of the group he manages and another car hit him."

Y/n tries not to stutter

Y/n: "umm... is he-" she get cut off by the PD

Seung Cheol: "He's getting into surgery to see more into his injuries and making sure he isn't bleeding internally."

Y/n sighs of relief with tears falling from her eyes.

Y/n: "what hospital is he in?"

Seung Cheol sends her the address and y/n heads over after class ends. she only had 5 minutes until her class ends. She ran over there are fast as she could.

She entered through the main doors of the hospital and went to the counter to ask for her brothers whereabouts.

A nurse directed her to the surgery waiting room, when y/n spotted someone outside the room, who looks like if he was waiting for her brother as well.

Seung Cheol spots y/n and waves at her to show that he was the one who called her about her brother.

Seung Cheol: "y/n, over here!"

y/n: h-hello" she stutters trying not to shed a tear while worrying about her brother.

Seung Cheol: "I got an update on your brother." he said with a smile on his face. "The doctor said that he didn't rupture any organs and that he has to stay in the hospital for at least a couple months"

Y/n: "uh... where is he now?"

Seung Cheol: "He is In the ICU, they said we can visit him in an hour" he said happily.

An hour has passed and she enters her brothers hospital room with a worried face.

She walks towards him and sits by him on the chair by his bed. She grabs his hand and kisses his knuckles.

y/n: "Please wake up, oppa... please" she says crying. 'I know your injuries aren't severe but if anything goes wrong and you some how-just don't leave me,... at least not yet'

y/n decides to sleep at the hospital so she doesn't leave her brother alone.

The next morning she wakes up to her brother playing with her hair

Y/n: OPPA! You're wake!, she said happily. "When did you wake up?! why didn't you wake me up?"

Jimin: " I woke up an hour ago and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful." he said with a smile on his face.

Soon later it was breakfast time and a nurse brought food for Jimin. Since Jimin can't feed himself because he had a broken arm, so y/n fed him like a mom would to her baby.

With a mouthful Jimin said. "Have you eaten yet?" looking straight at y/n

Y/n shook her head and said "I'll eat later, I'm not hungry at the moment." then as soon as she said that her stomach growled.

Y/n looked embarrassed. She put her head down to not show her face, meanwhile Jimin chuckled.

Jimin: "y/n go eat, I can ask one of the nurses to feed me" he said winking at her.

Y/n chuckled, "EWWW! But fine, just don't say or do anything that embarrasses me."

Y/n then walked out of the room and went to the cafeteria that is in the first floor since his room is located in the third floor of the hospital.