4

-Edited                                                           

     Hongjoong's POV

As we walk out of the room, y/n started to talk about our schedule for the month, and man how busy we are. We have to do meet and greets, preform for Mnet, and record our MV. I don't think we have a break, but we should do our best and get it over with.

I couldn't be more stressed. But I'm doing it for our fans.

Author's POV
So y/n finishes talking to Hongjoong and gives him a smile before she departs from their dorm. Mingi decided to leave the dorm to get some fresh air after y/n left.
Mingi spotted y/n at a convenience store and he was curious to what she was up too.

Y/n was on the phone while picking snacks for herself and possible for the person on the other side of the call.
??: So how was your first day with the Ateez fellaz?
y/n: uhh.... nerve-racking.
??: How?
y/n: I don't know, maybe because I'm working with a famous idol group?!
??: Oh come on, you'll do fine! Once you know them well enough you wont feel anxious anymore
y/n: Is that how you felt when you first started working with them?

??:  Well yeah, it was my first group to work with, but then we bonded and we all became close which made it a bit easier. They did help along and they will always play jokes to lighten up the mood. 
y/n: Well I hope it will be like that.

Y/n looks over her shoulder, it is a habit to but who doesn't? (A/n: I don't😬)

But Mingi ends up hiding behind a shelf even though he's tall he can still crouch. 

??: It will,  just give it time. 

Y/n: Jimin~, Just hurry and heal up soon!

Jimin: You'll do fine~. I know you will. FIGHTING! 
Y/n: Alright, alright. I got to go I'll see you later. Bye!
Jimin: bye and be careful on your way home.

She hums and hangs up the call and puts her phone in her back pocket of her pants.

Y/n walks up to the counter and buys the snacks she picked out.

After she left, Mingi left the convenience store and saw her walk to her apartment to make sure she got there safe. Mingi was thinking on how to make your job easier until her brother is healthier to return. 

Once her returned to the dorms he gathered the other members and told him what he heard with the phone call you and your brother had. 

————————
Sorry for the short chapter 。・°°(_)°°・。
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰. 😉

 😉