3

-Edited

Flashback to Jimin telling the staff

A few of the staff members visited Jimin at the hospital. While they were visiting, Jimin told them the idea he had of his sister taking his place as a sub-manager until he recovers. The staff where saying, "I don't know, she's to young for this position." "Maybe this is a good idea, since we don't have to interview someone else to replace him, and since she is related to Jimin, he has someone to rely on and know that they are in good hands." They talked for a while until they all agreed on one decision, and that decision was.... that she's right for this position. They all knew y/n since they would always come over to Jimin's place for dinner sometimes. So they knew to trust her with Ateez.
End of flashback

- - -

Y/n walks towards the living room to see what they are watching. When her eyes lie on the screen she couldn't take her eyes off, she was intrigued. She decided to take a chair from the dining table and she placed it behind the couch. None of the Ateez members knew she was there. When a funny seen came along, y/n laughed and startled the boys. They all jumped and turned around to see who laughed. They were suprised.
"When did you get here, y/n?" San said.
"Umm.." y/n stared thinking. "When, In-ho started to call the other guy a pervert and started chasing him." She explained "so..like two minutes ago?" you said tilting your head to the side.
Yunho scoffed, "well thanks for scaring us!" He said sarcastically.

"No problem" y/n said rapturously.

They all chuckled. As they all turned around to look at y/n, they knew why she was here. She was here to brief them on their schedule for the next couple of weeks. This week they had to practice their choreo for the Mnet performance pre-recording. And that they also have a fan signing coming up soon.

Soon after the mini briefing she asked if they were hungry and all of them were starving. So y/n decided to order take out for everyone, tteokbokki and Japchae and don't forget about Jajangmyeon. They all looked so happy after eating and thanked y/n for the meal. They bonded a bit over the meal, so they can get to know her a bit more and won't feel awkward.
Soon later after everyone finished eating, y/n said her good-byes. Y/n headed home so she can rest for class tomorrow.

~Next Day~

Y/n woke up and got ready to go to class. When suddenly she got a message from Hongjoong.

Hongjoong~
- Hey... I was wondering what time you will stop by to see us rehearse?                                  

- Idk probably after my first class ends

- What time will that be?                                            

- Umm... idk...probably around 12pm

- Ahh..ok! see you soon!                                                                      

- Make sure you practice before I come over

- Ok, Manager-nim

You chuckled when he called you manager.

~Ateez POV~

When Hongjoong put his phone on the chair and turned around to talk to the other members.

Hongjoong: "Ok, guys we have to start practicing, y/n is coming by around 12."

"Ok" that all said and started practicing for 2 hours and then took a break. They also got things done before continuing to dance a grain.

~Time Skip~

It was 12 and y/n was on her way to the practice room when she got a message from San to bring some food for the group.

Y/n brought some chicken, she knew it wasn't good to bring something unhealthy since they are trying to keep them in shape, but I guess the deserve a reward for practicing so hard.

She got to the practice room and was greeted by the members. She placed the food on the table and the boys surrounded her until she put her handout to stop them from getting closer to the food.

"I want to see the dance first before you guys eat first." she said with a serious face.

y/n was impressed that they did so well that she told them later tonight she was gonna take them out for ice-cream. They all cheered and started eating. Y/n smiled while looking and them stuffing their faces.

When she got a chance she went to Hongjoong so they can talk over the schedule. When they stepped outside, Mingi looked up from facing his plate to look at them two walking outside.