13

After the whole kissing thing, y/n has been busier than ever. Since she is the manager of a popular rookie boy group, she has been getting calls from broadcasting agencies to appear as a guess and to other agencies to do fun activities for their channel.

She agreed on hello82 where they are going to sing wonderland in Spanish. (A/n: Video above)

So today is the filming for that video and they were all so excited.

Y/n: ok let's hurry so we aren't late

"Okay" they yelled back

They are all headed to their designated vans and started heading to the agency.

They arrived and took them to their green room to get their makeup done.

They were already changed into their outfits before arriving.

Hours later ~

They finished other hello82 videos since they finished quite early than expected.

They all had fun and couldn't wait for more activities in the future.

Y:n had already made their agenda for future events so they are all booked for the next month.

___________

Sorry for not posting in a long time. I don't know what else to write but I'll try my best so I can finish this story.

Also I am writing a San fanfic so go read that I haven't updated there yet either but I will once I finish this story and my Jimin fanfic.

Don't forget to vote and follow!

Thank You! 🙏