11

Happy Birthday Song Mingi! Another chapter tomorrow! For his North American Birthday!

-

It has been a week since the whole mishap came along and nothing really changed. (A/n: Don't know if I mentioned what season of the month is or what month it is in this story but it is spring)

So it is Spring Break for y/n and she will have 2 weeks off. So she will have some free time... with the Ateez boys. 

The members also had a week off to relax before starting up again with producing and recording their new ep album. 

She will be either having her week off by herself or with the fellaz. She might as well hangout with the fellaz since all she will be doing is stay in bed and binge watch Criminal Minds. (A/n: Rewatching for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this show!)

So she, as always, wakes up early so she can buy breakfast for herself and the boys. She can cook but she didn't feel like it. 

She buys (whatever breakfast you decide) and heads off to the dorms. She opens the door and walks in. 

She know they are still asleep as it is only 8am. She unpacks the breakfast boxes and places them on the table and that coordinates each seat. 

She then eats first before calling them for breakfast, the food won't cool fast since the place is near their dorm. And she didn't get a big meal so she didn't take long to finish eating. 

After eating she cleans her mess before walking up the others via blasting loud music on the speakers. This time she played Stray Kids- Miroh. 

As that plays she heard groans and a squeal of someone. Assuming it startled someone. They all know what it means when y/n plays loud music on the speaker, It means that breakfast is served. When she makes them up for other things she either does it herself by going to their rooms or just knocking on their room doors. 

Mingi is the first one out. "Good Morning birthday boy!" y/n said cheeringly. "Thank You!" Mingi replied. 

"Since your birthday is today and you have a week off, we are throwing a birthday party for you here in the dorms!" y/n said excited. "You don't have too." he said shaking his head before sitting down at the table. "Yes I do! You are 21 know! You need this party" she replied.

"Alright I guess" he said and began eating.

_________

Tomorrow's chapter is going to be awesome so stay tuned!

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!

Thank You! 🙏🏼