6

-If errors, my apologies

Y/n thanked her brother for letting her borrow his car for the mean time. She headed back to school in her new/borrowed ride. She looked cool getting out of her mustang, she is wearing blue ripped jeans, with a white crop top and a flannel over it. 

She attended her business class since it is her first class in the morning. In the afternoon she attends her Spanish class since its is one of her languages she is learning since she is minoring in linguistics. The other languages she is learning is Japanese, German, and Mandarin. She already knows English so she doesn't have to take that class. 

Like mentioned before Y/n has a photographic memory which if she learns something with enough concentration she will remember it. So learning new things is easy for her than others. Some students envy her because of her brain. 

-

She is now in her Spanish class when she got a message,

Seung Cheol

Sorry to disturb you just want to mention, a meeting will occur around 5pm today in the meeting room in the KQ building. 

Y/n

Okay! Thank you for letting me know. 

She continues on with her classwork as a good student shall be doing. (A/n: Not me) Soon time flies by quicker than expected. It is already 2pm, he class is an hour and an a half. After her class she went to the cafe that is located next to the university. She decided to buy herself a white mocha frappuccino. (A/n: My favorite drink from Starbucks)

After she bought her coffee she went right to her dorm room so she can change to appropriate work attire to attend the meeting. 

(Something like this^)

When the time was right, she left her her dorm and went to her car and drove to the company building. 

When she arrived she parked her car in the under ground parking lot. As she was getting out of the car, some people that were there who were also attending the meeting were eyeing her down, If she was some kind of prey. She indeed looked gorgeous in her work attire. 

Seung Cheol spotted her and walked towards her, "You look very presentable."  "Thank you." she smiled. "Your brother was right, you do look beautiful." he complemented her. She smiled again with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Let us get going to the meeting room with the others" She nodded and followed him.

-

After the meeting was done she was invited to a business dinner, but she couldn't attend because she has a test to take the next day. 

"We are sad you can't attend the dinner, maybe next time?" said a female colleague. "My sincere apologies, but duty calls when it comes to school exams." y/n smiles. "Youngsters these days, some actually care to go and study while some just stay home and decide to take a year off." the same female colleague mentions. "Is that what your son is doing?" A male colleague this time speaks. She tsks and walks away while the other laugh. "Have a good night!" Y/n bids her good-byes. 

-

Y/n arrives at her dorm and heads to her room. She sits on her bed and takes her heels off and rubs her sore feet. 

Todays meeting was about what is going on in the industry and what is going to happen the next couple of week for the Ateez  fellaz. 

Ateez has their recording for Mnet and another fan meeting a week after that. She also has to balance between work and school work. Since Y/n is a great students she is allowed to be pardon her from school if she has to leave for a day or two. The administrators know how hard working she is and they also knew her parents so they do it to the kindness of there hearts and not pity. 

Some administrators can be a handful but Y/n parents were a big parts of the administration to go un-noticed. About 5 had to be replaced because of the Clients wrong doing. 

Anyway, Y/n went to the bathroom to wash the make-up from her face and brush her teeth and change into her sleeping wear. Since tomorrow in Friday she does not have any classes so she can sleep in for a couple more hours before heading to Ateez dorms for their agenda for the day.