7

-Sorry if any grammar mistakes, to lazy to review before posting.

It is 6:30am and she is outside of Ateez dorm. She has a key to the dorm and lets herself in. She then blasted one of their songs (Any Ateez song you like) on the speaker they have that is connected to their rooms.

'what the...?' mumbled off of the members and put a pillow over his face to try and cancel out the loudness. 'what time is it?' (A/n: Party Time!) mumbled another.

They all then gathered one by one to the living room. Each person looking tired coming out of their rooms. "Morning!" y/n greeted.

"Morning!" the greeted sleepily. "Wae! Too early" whined Wooyoung. "Yeah!" agreed the maknae.

"Since I do not have classes today, I thought, 'why not wake up the boys and start of the day earlier' " y/n answered. "So, let's eat breakfast and then get started with vocal warm ups then dance." she mentioned.

so after they ate they all gathered in the living room and started to do (A/n: txt) some vocal warm ups. Then they made a competition to see who can have they highest voice and lowest. They did this for an hour until y/n realized that she doesn't want them to strain their voice. She then told them to go to the dance room so they can practice.

"Okay, so later today after lunch probably, we are going to go recording studio to go record for your new ep. album." mentioned before they started dancing.

They practiced for two hours. It was about 9am and they took a break.

Ring~ Ring~

They heard a phone go off and looked to see who's it was.

Ring~ Ring~

Y/n went somewhere so the boys were in dance room looking for the phone. They found it and it was y/n phone that is ringing.

The Caller ID read Chanyeol. Hongjoong took the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" he said

"Hello? Who is this?"

"uh... sorry. I'm Hongjoong a friend of y/n, she left her phone here while she went and got us snacks." he told.

What you didn't know was that Chanyeol and a smirk on his face on the other side of the phone call.

"May i ask who this is?" Hongjoong asked. Looking up to the other members in the room, he also had the call on speaker.

"I'm Chanyeol... Y/n's boyfriend." he answered.

All eight boys looked at each other in disbelief. 'Boyfriend?' mouthed San. Hongjoong shrugged.

"I see" Hongjoong replied. Then they heard the dance room door open. "I come baring snacks." she said.

"Is that my phone? Who is calling?" she asked

"Yea, umm he said he is your "boyfriend" " answered Wooyoung.

Y/n walks up to them after placing the bags on the table. She has a confused look on her face.

She grabs her phone from Hongjoong's hand and looks at the caller id. She lets a frustrated sigh. "What do you want Chanyeol? And I told you to stop telling people you are my boyfriend." she said irritated. The eight boys sighed in relief, then they looked at each other with questioning looks like, 'Why did you sigh' or 'so she's single?'

"But it's true" he replied. The boys eyes widened.

"No, it's not" she said harshly and the boys relaxed.

"More like ex-boyfriend." she stated. The boys lifted an eyebrow at that statement. Y/n looked at them 'I'll tell you later' she mouthed.

"Why are you calling" she said gritting her teeth.

"I want to get back together, I miss you!" he said.

"I broke up with you for a reason and you still haven't fixed it no matter how many times I tell you." she replied.

"So are you saying, if I fix that problem you'll get back with me?"

"NO~!" she yelled and hung up the phone. (A/n: I got to lazy to write more to the phone call. 😂)

"ugh, He is so annoying!" she yelled. "Then why haven't you blocked his number then?" questioned Mingi. "I don't know" y/n whispered. "Maybe because I still have a little bit of feelings for him? He is my first boyfriend after all. We dated for 3 years." she mentioned looking sad.

"So what happened?" asked Mingi. Hongjoong gave him a glare. "It's okay Joong, I don't mind telling." A small blush started creeping onto Hongjoong's face when he heard the nickname she gave him.

"So where do I start?" she began.

__________

Should I tell what happened between Chanyeol and herself?