10

Y/n is at having her lunch along with the members of Ateez and her simple and favorite Korean BBQ Restaurant. 

They have been there for fifteen minutes, then soon later someone she did not want to see entered the restaurant, Park Chanyeol. 

~Y/n POV~

I was enjoying my lunch with the fellaz until someone I abhor entered my favorite place to eat, Park Chanyeol. He had to enter this restaurant out of many that are surrounding this one. This SOB is really~ getting on my nerves. I just want him to leave me alone. 

"Y/n! I didn't know you would be here." said Chanyeol. "Hey Chanyeol! Nice to see you again!" said a waiter. "Again?" questioned y/n.

"Yep! He has been coming here for a the last three months straight, not missing a day." the waiter replied. 

I huffed  of course he has, he knows I like dining here. He would take me for my birthday, I would take him for his birthday. Our one week, one month, our first year anniversary and second and... third. We were on our third anniversary when I told him that we should break up. I wasn't thinking about our anniversary only on how I would break up. 

Now I feel bad, guilty, selfish. Should I feel this way? Now realizing what I did? I'm such a bad person, I was a bad girlfriend too.

~ Author-nim's POV~

Seonghwa nudges y/n because he sees her looking upset, "Are you ok?" he asks. She looks over to him and gives him a sad smile, "I'm fine." 

"Hey Chanyeol!" Y/n catches his attention. "y-yeah?" replied Chanyeol a bit nervously.

"Want to join us... for lunch?" She asked. He gave her a big smile and nodded. 

So he joined them for only lunch.

-

Once they finished lunch, they all walked out of the restaurant. Y/n pulled Chanyeol to the side after all eight members got in their van. "umm.. Channie?" "Its been a while since you called me that. What is it?" " I want to apologize to you." she started. "What for?" he questioned. " For breaking up with you on our third year anniversary." "I was selfish and all I thought the whole time was on how to break up with you. I didn't realize it was our anniversary, so... I'm sorry." y/n finished with tears going down her face. 

He got closer to her, cupped her face with both hands and whipped her tears with his thumbs, "It's ok, I would be lying if I said I didn't cry myself. I forgive you as well." he said with a wavering voice. "Thank You!" she said with a wavering voice as well. "Can we have a last kiss since we probably won't be getting back together?" he asks for permission instead to doing it without consent.  She nods without hesitation.

Chanyeol leans in close until their lips met, she kissed back since it will be their last. They both pull back after a 45 second kiss. "I hope we can still be friends?" he questions. "I would like that." she replied. 

With that they went their separate ways and he got in his car and she got in the van. As she sat down she said, "We are not getting back together. I had to apologize to him for breaking up with him on our anniversary. And that kiss was–is our last kiss...ever." With that no one said anything else and returned to the dorms. 

________

Do you thing she should have apologized?

Sorry for not updating!

I promise to do it at least once a week 

Please Don't Forget to Vote and Follow!

Thank You!🙏🏼