5

-Edited

A week has passed and Ateez already have had their fan meet.
Y/n has been staying late at Ateez's dorm, not because she the manager and has to help them with stuff but because she has been taking her school work over to finish. Her dorm is far from Ateez's dorm. So she doesn't have to commute back and forth.

Ateez has been having small talk with Y/n and also get to know one-another. They also would play fun games like 007 Bang game, Zero Game, and etc..

Y/n was in the living room on the floor leaning her back on the couch while she was working on her homework on the coffee table in the middle of the living room.
Suddenly she felt sleepy and drifted off to dreamland.

Mingi came to get a class of water, when he saw y/n sleeping, he went up to her and looked at her sleeping.

"You have a cute sleeping face" Mingi whispered. He then got up to get her a blanket so she doesn't catch a cold. "아프지 마세요."( please don't get sick). He said.

-

Y/n woke up and  didn't realize that she had fallen asleep. She got up from the couch and folded the blanket and placed it back on the armrest on the couch. She checked the time on her phone and saw a message from her brother.

 She checked the time on her phone and saw a message from her brother

Y/n smiled at the message. She thought for a second, then decided to go to the kitchen of their dorm to see what they have so she can cook them and herself a meal. She found some vegetables and some chicken breast in the fridge. So she decided on make that along with rice on the side.

An hour and a half later, food was ready to be served. Y/n was still in the kitchen preparing the plates when Seonghwa entered. "oh? So that was what smelled so good." "Huh? Oh, yeah. I made all of us some dinner." She said with a smile. "I'll help place them on the table." Seonghwa mentioned. Y/n thanked him and helped as well since there were nine plates. Seonghwa yelled for the other members to come and eat.

They all got there and sat down, "잘 먹겠늡니다!" ( I will eat well!) they all said. They were eating and praising y/n for a delicious meal. "맛있어요!"(It's delicious) said the maknae. They all thanked y/n for making dinner.

Y/n was about to get up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Hongjoong's, "Nope, you did enough. Let us repay by washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen." "No it's ok, I don't mind." Y/n said while waving her hands. "We insist for taking care of us this past couple of days." San said with his signature dimple smile. You nodded and sent a small smile back.

-

Y/n was packing her books in her bag so she was can head to her dorm because she has classes tomorrow. "Okay, I will get going." Y/n mentioned from the living room. "Alright, be careful" said the two oldest and the rest nodded. "Will do."

Y/n had to catch a cab, she has a drivers License but not a car. But the gods were on her side because on the way to her dorms her brother called and mentioned her to come to the hospital before heading to her classes. Sine the hospital is by her university and that the medical students that study there have an easy access to that hospital for observation and practice.

-

It was already the next day, Y/n woke up early and got ready to head to the hospital.

She got there with breakfast, she called her brother before heading over if he wanted her to bring some food and in reply she got, "Yes please! Hospital food taste like Butt!" You questioned how he new it would taste like butt and she just got a, "shut up and bring me food!" and he hung up.

Y/n arrived to his room and put a table that fit the bed so he can eat since he can't move from the bed. Y/n ate while also feeding her 24 year old brother like a baby. Both finished 10 minutes later.

"I have something for you" Jimin mentioned. Y/n hummed and looked at her brother. He was dangling his car keys in front of her face. Her eyed widened, "NO WAY! You are letting me borrow your Mustang?!" she said happily. "Yes, since I don't want you to spend money on cabs or buses." he said with a smile. Y/n rolled her eyes, "I still be paying for gas." "Exactly!" Y/n rolled her eyes again. "Thank You!" Y/n said getting up to kiss her brother on the cheek.

She sat back down and looked at the keys with a big smile and then looked back at her brother still with the smile on her face.
———
Picture of car ⤵️

 ———Picture of car ⤵️