9: Strolling around the Capital

Chapter 9: Strolling around the Capital

Zexel and Fan Yaoli went outside in a disguise. Fan Yaoli was smiling throughout the entire time while she was with Zexel. They went inside shops to buy a lot of clothes and accessories.

Zexel even smiles as she wants to open up another shop. But for now, she just needs to collect for her plans.

Her first stop will be a restaurant and then, she will also build a clothing shop and accessories.

"Seventh Sister Lihua, Thank you for bringing me here. I'm really happy especially that you with me," Fan Yaoli smiles bitterly as she remembers her past.

In Wu[1] hour, they went to the under-renovation Restaurant of Zexel and she personally cooks for her sister. She brings her three servants to help her in the kitchen. While cooking their food, Fan Yaoli was smiling as Dao Lu standing beside her.

She was hesitating from what Fan Lihua is doing for her Miss. She was deeply afraid that her Miss will be hurt if she continues to be with her. "Miss, Nubi is afraid, what if Seventh Miss is planning for something big towards you? A lot of rumors were spreading in the Capital that Seventh Miss is a vicious lady, she doesn't want anyone to hinder her way. Miss, you are the Di Daughter of our Prime Minister of this Capital. You are a hindrance to her. Nubi is afraid if she hurts you," Dao Lu was really a concern for her Miss since she was with her ever since and her Mother, Mu Su Qin rescue her.

"Dao Lu, if Seventh Sister is really want to harm this Lady, then this Lady will gladly let Seventh Sister. Besides, Seventh Sister really treats me well and this Lady can see in Seventh Sister's eyes that she was genuine towards this Lady," Fan Yaoli said which makes Dao Lu shock.

She doesn't know that the influence of Fan Lihua was really strong in Fan Yaoli's heart.

No matter what, she will do everything to protect her Miss even if her life was at stake.

--*--

In the Kitchen, she let her servant do the job while Zexel giving them an instruction. She also put a lot of herbs so that they can neutralize the Qi in Fan Yaoli's body.

After they finish cooking, her three servants serve the dishes at one of the tables outside. It includes a Carbonara from France, Gado-Gado from Indonesia, Masala Dosa from India, Pesto Trofie from Italy, and Laing from the Philippines.

It was all vegetable dishes around the world that she really thinks will suit Fan Yaoli's taste. It can also help her to be healthy.

"Seventh Sister, the dishes all look new to my eyes. What are they?" Fan Yaoli asks her. Zexel smiles and explains every dish she let the servant cook.

While Zexel was explaining what was the dish, the ingredients and how did it cook, Fan Yaoli can't help but drool over the food.

Just the look of the serving and how did it was presented. It was all look tasty although her sister said it was a vegetable.

When Fan Yaoli tastes the dishes, she did not know how to react. But all she wants to do was to savor the dish. It was all flavorful that the taste of every dish was spreading inside her mouth. It leaves a lot of flavor in her tongue that she can't help but eat more.

Every dish has a unique taste but the combination compliment a lot in a person's taste. She knows that if this restaurant will open, it will immediately become famous.

"Seventh Sister, are you really going to open this restaurant? If you open this, I'm sure it will be famous after just a week," Fan Yaoli said with a smile.