61: The Beginning Of End (First Part Epilogue)

Chapter 61: The Beginning Of End (First Part Epilogue)

As the test continue, the group of Zexel went deeper in the forest. They are all highly alerted as they know, this area is completely dangerous. As they walk inside, the tension and eerie feeling they felt went stronger and stronger.

This made Zexel and the others felt that something is wrong to the place. As they walk by, Feng Zhengying hold his wife's hand. He'll do everything to protect this lass. She was his life but he don't know why, he felt too nervous and intense as if something bad will happen to them, specially to Zexel.

"I don't like this eerie feeling I felt. It's too strong as if someone is delibrately doing this. Something is wrong to this place," Feng Ming Li said while walking quietly.

"Same here," Fan Yaoli quietly said.

As they walk deeper, they heard a loud roar that creates a wind pressure to their place. They all immediately use their Qi to protect themselves to the pressure as they walk bravely inside.

The wind get stronger and stronger as they saw a big Dragon who use his wings and flap it to create the wind pressure.

"Be careful everyone!" Zexel loudly speak. They all draw their weapons and engage themelves to the up coming battle.

"Spread out!" Feng Zhengying said. He wield his swords with Lightning pressure as the others to it as well.

But instead of the Dragon having a wound, it back fire to them. Luckily, them manage to dodge a lot of the attack but still they all attain grave wounds.

"His power maybe a reflection," Fan Yaoli said. She attain a wounds to her legs as her clothes torn apart a bit.

Zexel is still persistent so she create a fireball and throw it to the Dragon. Just like a while ago, it backfire to them. Zexel had dodge it but while dodging, she cough a fair share of blood which makes Feng Zhengying worried a lot.

"Wife!" He immediately went to catch Zexel who looks weak this time. The Dragon roared again, this time, it was the Dragon who attack them. Using its mouth, it creates a big black ball abd throw it to their place.

They immediately fly and went to a safe place.

"What the hell! Look!" Feng Ming Li said and pointed their place.

All of them become shock as it creates a big crater. It had a deep hole because they can't even see the ground of it. They would surely die if they didn't manage to react immediately.

Fan Yaoli immediately summun Han Yu as Zexel also release, White, Red, Blue, and Black. Another blood was cough by Zexel after releasing the four Legendary Animal Summon. This makes Feng Zhengying completely look worried.

Zexel touch Feng Zhengying's cheeks and smile.

"I'll be okay," Zexel softly said and cough another blood. She unseal a medicine which can heal an internal injuries but needs s complete 1 hour to completely goes up to the effect.

With Fan Yaoli's command, the Five Legendary Animals had their advantage towards the Dragon that why they manage tk defeat and kill it. But all of them are not aware of the Dragon Tattoo that slowly appearing on their thighs.

After the fight with the Dragon, the Dragon turn into Ashes. They all rest a bit and healed their wounds. Zexel has the gravest injury among them. Her Summons just laid beside them in their Chibi Form.

Usual, Han Yu is still lazy as ever so he was sleeping beside Blue.

"Wife, you can sleep for now. We'll make a camp here," Feng Zhengying said. Zexel smile weakly and sleep in Feng Zhengying's shoulder. Fan Yaoli and Feng Ming Li made their camp together.

"Uhm, Li'er," Feng Ming Li softly said. Fan Yaoli's eyebrow raise a bit and look to Feng Ming Li.

"If we manage to safely have the Fu Family's Crystal, would you like to go out with me?" Feng Ming Li said shyly while blushing.

Fan Yaoli blush but smile to Feng Ming Li. Her heart beats uncontrollable as if it will leave her ribcage.

"Sure, I would Love too," Fan Yaoli said with a smile. Both of them blush as they secretly admire and love each other for the past month they been together.

--*--

They continue to travel for their mission. As they defeat a powerful guards and decode a lot of arrays and traps during this travel.

They continue to travel for one cause, and that is the Crystal.

Just like how they felt before, they felt the tension and eerie of the place. It becomes heavier as they travels deeply.

Zexel was being held by Feng Zhengying while Fan Yaoli was being held by Feng Ming Li.

As they decided to walk a coldness begun to penetrate their skin and they all started to see a glimps of Icy Place. They all started to wear a winter clothing and continue to take their Journey.

While walking, a sharp Ice begun to aim them. It was being thrown to different directions.

"We need to run now!" Feng Ming Li said. All of them started to fly while dodging the Ice as they fly above to the mountain.

Their speed is like a lightning until they reach the Ice Cave. They cave where the Fu Crystal was being held.

The Ice that aiming them stop so they continue to go inside the Cave. Just like their Journey outside, there are still a lot of arrays that hindering their Journey. Until two days pass, they reach where the Fu Family's Crystal was put.

This Crystal is a crystal with Fire and Ice power blending synchronized even if they are contradicting to each other. A piece they need to create the scepter of power.

They can't contain their happiness upon seeing the exact crystal they needed.

The place already don't have another layer of security so they manage to get theirselfs in the stone where the Crystal was floating.

All of them had a smile and together at the same time, they hold the Crystal.

As they held it, the Crystal begun to abnormally shake. All of them felt shock so their first reaction is to retract their hand but no avail.

As the Crystal shake a light begun to appear. It was color blue and red. The Dragon Tattoo to their thigh also begun to emitt lights as pain started to spread to their body.

There is only one thing in their mind. It is the acceptance that all of it is over. They all felt the same as all of them started to be devour by the light after that, a big explosion happen inside the cave.

--*--

First part of the story is finish Violets. Book two will also be publish here but I'll begin to prologue and Chapter 1 again. This is the Epilogue of first part. Keep waiting for more update Violets. Love you all.

Violet