35: The Huge Epidemic Event

Chapter 35: The Huge Epidemic Event

"Are you okay? You look paled," Zexel turn her neck and she saw Feng Zhengying who just walk out of the training room. His facial expression was so gentle and loving.

She can't help but to look dotingly to Zexel as he walk beside her. "Its too early, why are you outside?" Feng Zhengying said while assisting Zexel to take a sit.

He hold her hand and interwined it to his as he attentively want to listen to Zexel.

"I had a nightmare, it was the day that I die. I don't know why but its a rare occurance since the last time I dream it was already 2 years ago," Zexel explain. Feng Zhengying immediately hug Zexel from behind making her so comfortable by that time.

"Don't let you mind occupy an insignificant person. Its not worth it," Feng Zhengying gently said. Zexel nodded as she let the silence devour the two of them.

--*--

Fan Yaoli's Auction House become one of the promising Auction House in the Whole Da Country, every week they will conduct an auction event and every items they auction was worth mentioning.

They Auction different items specially Herbs, Weapons, Armaments, Potion, Cultivation Pills, Medicinal Pills, Cultivation Aid items, Elixirs and many more.

The people in the Capital begun to curry favours to the Shopkeeper of the Auction House. But a lot of people failed because Fan Yaoli strictly instruct him not to entertain anyone and stay low-key as possible.

Every single days that past everyone begun to know that they Auction House already change their Owner and now the owner probably had a strong backing since they can acquire a lot pf rare item.

--*--

On the other side of the Kingdom where the poorest people of the people are residing, a lot of people begun to fall sick.

Some of them is vomiting blood, some are having a high fever, some are convulsing and the others already died because of lack of medicine.

They only notice something was amiss when the 3rd week of this event started. They send people in the palace to invite a doctor and even the doctor in the nearest place was invited to check on them.

But no matter who check them, the doctor will tell them that everything was normal.

The Palace choose to ignore this event since in the Emperor's eye, they are only a insignificant dirt. He never even deal it seriously.

On the other hand, in the 4th day of the 3rd week of these event, Fan Yaoli begun to notice the people begging to a doctor to cure someone and everyday a lot of people was added as the Doctor begun to become helpless because of the people who's begging them.

Because of that, she change her outfit into the usual outfit of the people of ZUGC which is the leather black Jacket, padded black skinny jeans, high cut black boots, excluded the black helmet but she use her black mask that covers her entire mouth and nose.

She hid her eyes using her hair and clip it just like the hairstyle of a man.

The mask has a voice changer so she did not even think that someone will recognise her.

"Give me a way!" A cold voice that gives chill to everyone who hear her lingered around making everyone trembled. They saw the familiar suit of a person in the back that emitting a unique and strong aura that even the royalties doesn't have.

Everyone gives Fan Yaoli a way as she headed to the group of people who's begging to a doctor.

"I wanted to see the patient," her tone was cold but can trace the overbearing tone at the same time.

The group stop whining as they saw the person's suit.

In just a second, a box immediately appears to her hand making everyone astonish. The group lead her as everyone begun to follow them.

They reach the destination and saw the group of people who's lying on the ground without any cleanliness on their place.

"Sis, I needs some help you're a doctor right? There is a lot of patient that I want to heal here," Fan Yaoli said thru mind links. They had a links since their pagoda is twins.

"What happen?" Zexel ask. She was currently having a meal with Feng Zhengying that time.

"I still don't know what is the real situation but I think it was an Epidemic Event," Fan Yaoli said making Zexel stop from eating which makes Feng Zhengying worried.

"Are you okay? Why did you stop from eating?" His faces is frowning as she smiles to him. She doesn't want this guy to be worried to him.

"Yao'er needs my help. There is an epidemic event in the city. You know that I am a doctor right?" Feng Zhengying nodded.

"I'll be there right away," Zexel said in her mind.

Feng Zhengying can't help but to worried but he is powerless if Zexel wanted to help them. It might be dangerous but he needs to be understanding towards her.

Meanwhile, Fan Yaoli begun to diagnose the patients using Chinese Medicine but upon checking them, she can't even detect any illness towards them making her sigh.

After diagnosing five patient, she immediately bring out the stethoscope and ready to use the Western Medisine.

By this time, she immediately detect abnormalities in the heartbeats of the patient and Blood Pressure.

She use a lot of method until she sign up all the abnormalities of the Patient.

After disgnosing the first patient, it was the time of Zexel's arrival as she saw the place with full of dirt.

"I think we need a clean place to avoid much complication during the process. Whats the news about the Emperor's decision?" Although, Zexel already know that the Palace will only move on the fourth week of this Epidemic Event. It was the time when the decease started to spread in the noble family which really cause a huge impact to the trust of people to the Palace.

"No moves happen even if already been reported," Fan Yaoli reply as Zexel sigh because of the situation.

--*--

Someone ask me what is the difference between Armaments and weapon. From my understanding, Armaments uses powers and energy it can also be a powerful using your own cultivation power while weapon is only and ordinary items that can't use power and energy. An armament can be weapon but can't be Armaments. That's only my opinion, if I'm wrong please correct me,

Ybrehl