58: Their First Week

Chapter 58: Their First Week.

She, herself is a proud woman, but cultivators in the Elementalist Category is also just like her. But they have an advantage as their Cultivation is much more high than her.

She just provoke the strongest woman in the Elementalist. Which Bai Yuan Zhi. This woman is entirely two realm higher than her.

Provoking her means provoking her follower. As Fan Qing You didn't expect the situation like that, Bai Yuan Zhi begun to mess with her. It force her to submit to her as they begun to taunt her.

She begun to blame Zexel and Fan Yaoli to her misery. After the day the two was disowned, a lot of bad things happen to her. They must be using some dark magic to cause this.

Of course, this are all false. She was just the person who do the things that will make her embarrass. She was just too proud to accept her wrong doing so she blames it to others, specially to her enemies.

She was too arrogant to see that she was doing a lot of mistake. By then, this become the reason why her stay in Scarlett Academy become hell.

--*--

Fan Yaoli yawn as their third class today was done. Its been a week since they started the classes. She begun to attract people in just short period of time. She is just like a sponge that absorbs every information like how the sponge absorbs the water.

They are only have 250 students in Sealing Art Category Class. It was divided in 10 class that contains of 25 student each. Today, they discuss about the cores of sealings and how you can pick up the right core to use.

She actually knows it already. Having a hell training under the Mafia Queen of the Underground, Zexel Uenna Giovanni. You intended to learn a lot. More advance learning and more information than others.

Zexel love to pick up new skills so she know sealing too. Being a Seal Master can do more things that others. For Fan Yaoli. Sealing is an extremely useful category so she pick this up.

She begun to associate to otherd as she had more friendly and approachable vibes than Zexel.

As Zexel said, they need to lay low first and observe the place first, before they move. One step at the time just like what Zexel said.

--*--

Feng Ming Li grin seeing he finish up a First Tier Array. Their Professor praise him as he had a high affinity to Arrays. He can't help but to be grateful to Fan Yaoli as she was the one who introduce the Arrays to him.

Array Category have 310 students and was divided into 13 class. Each class also have 25 students which is the last class only have 10.

He pursue the Arrays completely than the other. He had a knowledge to other category too but he was completely fell in love to Array. As his week goes by. He thought on how will the thing be done.

He also thought if this plan will really work on. He is quite worried as he got an information that there is a great competitions between his brothers for the throne.

How the hell his father succeeded to take the throne to his father if he was this idiot? He actually made a chaos by doing that announcements.

For now, he will just let his brothers to fight over the throne. His first priority is the civilian people who become affected to his father's idiocy.

He now begun to concentrate for his next task.

--*--

Just like Feng Ming Li, Feng Zhengying had a high affinity in Armaments. He was also had been notice by his Professors towards his master piece.

Armaments is one of the least Category having same number of student in Alchemy as of now. They only have 115 students and have 5 class which is the last class only have 15.

He can't actually help but to be worried for his brother in all but blood. He just heard a news to his beloved wife that there is a big chaos in Pingjing Dynasty. He knows how much Feng Ming Li loves his Birth Country. So he was worried if his Brother will do something because of this.

He just hope that he can hold his horses as they are in the middle of their self appointed mission. Their first goal is to get the Fu Clans' Crystal which can be seen in where will be the Annual Tournament will happen.

The Annual Tournament will be held 1 month and 3 week from today. So they need to be fully focus to this mission. The success of their plans will be base on this mission. So they need to do it efficiently.

--*--

Leng Fu Ting just finish his last class so he decided to go at the Scarlett Library. He love to be informed to something he didn't know.

He knows that the Chosen one is in this school. The problem is he didn't know who they are. Aside from the Birth Mark they had in their back. It will glow if they manage to unlock a new power inside their selves.

Aside from this information, he had nothing more to help him on his quest of finding the Chosen One. I was too rude if he ask if they had a birth Mark to their back. He maybe declared as prevert man. It was embarrassing if it really happen.

He don't know how many are them. He just know they are multiple one. He don't know their gender, their appearance. As in nothing. He had none about them.

He just hope that libraries in the Scarlett Academy can help him to have more informations about the Chosen One.

They are his hope. Not just also his hope but this worlds hope. He sigh and continue his walk while his mind is wondering about what will he do the time he manage to know who is the Chosen One.

She shook his head and continue to walk. He will just think about it if he already see them.

--*--

Ybrehl