31: The Auction

Chapter 31: The Auction

"Stop talking about that two bitch You'er. They made their own choice. They are now a commoner and no one will help them," he was confident that no one will help the two of them since they are nothing without their backings which is the Prime Minister.

But he forgot that the reason why he has a connection to ZUG Restaurant was solely because of Zexel. And now that Zexel was not with them, he cannot use that connection anymore even if he has a VIP Card.

Now that everyone was looking forward to the Auction. The Shopkeeper did not dare to make them wait. He already appear in the stage.

Everyone already drew their attention solely to the stage.

"Ladies and getlement, nobles, commoner, officials and royalies. Let start our Auction to the Third Grade Pills name Meridian Width. It can help the cultivator to widening his meridian so that their cultivation process can help them increase by 10%. These pills was actually lost 10,000 years later but now, it appears here," the shopkeeper keep smiling as he was proud to see a lot of people in the area.

For years that they establish the Auction House. It was the first time that the place are occupied by a lot of people to the point that there is no chair available anymore.

"Our bidding will start at 100,000 silver coin," the shopkeeper said.

"20,000"

"40,000"

"55,000"

"100,000"

"500,000"

Everyone was astonish. They did not expect that someone will buy the Pills in 500,000 silver. But after analysing the situation. The Pills had long extinct so the rarity of the Pills are really high as sky. But nobody expect that someone will still raise the bet.

"1,000,000 silver!" A certain voice from room 15 said.

"1,000,000 once, 1,000,000 twice. Congratulation to Room number 15, you've got the Meridian Width Pills," the shopkeeper smile because he did not expect that it will reach 1 million silver.

The shopkeeper continue the Auction until it reach the last piece which is the Full Armor Thunder Attribute. The shopkeeper speak as they let someone to test the armor. After they test it. The shopkeeper suddenly change the rules.

"The owner said, that this armor did not have a betting start but the coins you will use to bet is a Big Gold Coin. I repeat, Big Gold Coin will be use on betting the Armor," the shopkeeper really repeat it four times until the betting starts but the room where the Crown Prince and other was in is too busy on talking to each other and comforting Fan Qingyou to her tantrums.

No one of them heard the rules but Su Wei An manage to see that the items they are now Auctioning was the Armor.

"Crown Prince, the Armor was not Auctioning. You need to bet," Su Wei An said. Thats the only time that they focus on the stage.

"10,000"

"15,000"

"17,000"

The Crown Prince knitted his eye brows. Even the others don't know why they start in 5,000.

"Its too little. This Prince will surely have this Armor," Feng Guan Xi smash the bell gently and raise his hand.

"1,000,000," Feng Guan Xi suddenly said. The whole place fell silent. But after a while, everyone begun to gossip.

Zexel and Fan Yaoli curved their lips that even Feng Zhengying and Feng Ming Li laugh because they know that the two has a plan.

"1,100,000," Zexel said. The people downstairs was not surprise that the people in third floor can raise the bet in that state. They are the wealthiest person in the whole Da Country.

That makes Feng Guan Xi fell gloomy but he was determine to get the Armor.

"2,000,000," Feng Guan Xi said.

"3,400,000," Feng Zhengying said as he curved his lips. He knows that if the Crown Prince know that the coin they need was Big Gold. He will stop betting but if not, he will still raise it.

Feng Guan Xi gritted his teeth. But still raise the bet.

"3,600,000," Feng Guan Xi said. The four nodded to each other.

"Crown Prince, are you sure that you want this Armor? Then, we will give way to you," Feng Ming Li said.

That makes Feng Guan Xi curve his lips and nodded.

"The Imperial Family is surely rich."

"You're right, I did not know that the Crown Prince can raise it in that price. If I were him, I will be the one who will give ways."

"Stop gossiping they might heard it."

The Crown Prince is not aware of this gossip he was just too happy to hear the other will say. The Prime Minister and the others congratulate the Crown Prince as the Auction event already ended.

That time, the four already change their clothes and begun to go inside the Auction House's office.

As Usual, Feng Zhengying was in a wheelchair and Feng Ming Li was the one who pushes the wheelchair.

When they reach the inside. The Shopkeeper smile widely as he greet the four of them.

The Shopkeeper give the contract and deeds of the Auction House. It means that Fan Yaoli will now be the owner of the Auction House.

"May I know whats your name, Shopkeeper?" Fan Yaoli ask.

"This servant called Lan Leng Han," the Shopkeeper said politely.

"Okay, you'll still be the in charge here. I'll just send the next item, in three days," the Auction House was also an Item Shop. And Fan Yaoli fill it with First Grade Armaments and Pills. Even herbs, accessories and other items that she knows she will not use it. The four only wait a little bit when the others who purchase the item reach the Office. It includes specially the Crown Prince and Fan Family.

"Li Jei-jei? Hua Mei-mei? Your here," Fan Qingyou suddenly run towards them as if she really miss them then before she reach them, she suddenly fell on the ground.

Both Fan Yaoli and Zexel stared coldly to Fan Qingyou because they know she will make a scene here.

--*--

Ybrehl